1. 1. Go-to bottom type to load up (share hunting stories below):

• Twink
    • Bear
    • Jock
    • Otter
    • Femme
    • Clean-cut
    • Daddy

I'll top all kinds of guys when we're feeling good about doing it and got the chance. Otters and bears are hot though, if I'm at a club or looking on an app they're the guys I'm usually going to go to. Love a guy with some good body hair and beard. Slim, chunky or muscle is cool. Can't tell you the exact thing that gets me in to a guy, it varies, but those things always help. A nice hairy butt and hole are always hot, so definitely more an otter or bear kinda guy for me.

But I also love a sexy daddy. And some of the older ones have super fuckable butts, the kind that feel like they melt around you as you slide your dick in. The first guy like this I topped without a condom was amazing. He felt so hot and sexy around me. I had to keep slowing down so I didn't cum in him too soon. Handsome guy I'd say yes to in any situation, but wow, his hole is something else. You can tell he's been topped so many times his hole can take a dick with zero resistance, but it's still so hot, tight and intimate. I've been lucky and met a small number of guys with holes like this and they've mostly been hot older daddies, the kind of guy who have been getting topped a lot for years.

Edited by Iker80
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 2