Hotel bathroom cruising is the best!

Just got back from the hotel near my work and fucked by a hot discreet construction worker. My favorite way to spend on lunchtime- to suck and get fucked by anon cock.
This guy hit me off on Grindr saying he just got off from work shift, as I can tell from his paint and dirt-stained outfit. I was waiting in the cruising bathroom, until he came in to my stall.
He has a fit body and a nice 7 inches cock with big head. Slightly musky and sweaty cock smell. I spent a couple minutes sucking him, deep throating till his cock got sloppy and wet. 

Then he asked to fuck my hole, I don’t usually get fucked during lunchtime, but I couldn’t say no to his cock. Some spit and it hurt a bit entering, I relaxed my hole, then he got it all the way in. He was so excited and keep pounding it as quiet as possible. 2 minutes later, he asked if he can cum inside. When he came, he growled a bit. I got his babies secured in my pussy. put a sanitary pad for my bum just in case it leaks lol. 

• Like 7
  • Piggy 4

I was in Miami Beach a few weeks ago for Joris Voorns set at M2 Club and the hotel I was staying at down the street had multiple buildings, and each building had a lockable bathroom on every floor. It was great for me because while my husband was sleeping I could go get fucked in there and just simply lock the door and we could both be naked. One chubby latin dude that bred me made me actually lick the toilet while he pounded away at me haha

• Like 3
  • Piggy 5