Finally got a good hard fuck... In a closet.

FINALLY!  It's probably been a good 6 months since I've had a good hard fuck. Everytime I get the opportunity to play I'll get on sniffies and grindr hoping to get fucked with no luck and my hole has been twiching. Lately I've been sucking more cock and while it's enjoyable I really need cock in my ass so today while I was out dripping off a few packages away from the fam I hopped on Grindr and after a few mins got hit up by a guy close by who was ready to go. I took the opportunity to stop by a local cruise lake and use a water bottle to give myself a quick flush and headed over to his place. Turns out he's a Hispanic guy with about a 7 inch decently thick cock. I got into his place and it was a small studio apartment and he had setup a mattress in his closet for a dark room style fuck but honestly I didn't care I just wanted cock. So we hopped in the closet( the irony lol) and I started sucking his cock till he got nice and hard and I rolled over and used spit to lube up my ass and he instantly stuffed it in, it hurt a little but who was I to complain. He fucked my in several positions for about ten mins hitting my prostate and making it hurt before he tensed up and flooded my ass with his load. After we got cleaned up I realized he got off work at the same time I do and he lives on my way home. So hopefully I can keep getting that cock on the regular which he seems down for. Fingers crossed 

Edited by jimmsmatt222
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2