May in berlin

hello fellow slutties,
34 years old bottom bare slut from Italy coming to Berlin in may (one among may 17-19, may 24-26 or may 31-june 2 weekends) to experience some of the city's sleaziness and leave full and gapey. First time I manage to do such a trip specifically for this, and I'd like to get all the advice/help you may want give me to make worth remembering; so please, feel free to drop anything or pm me, I'm open to anything from tips to full on propositions and I'm more than willing to thank you properly if possible.

Will probably stay at axel since I see it's a very popular choice (I can guess why) and I sure plan to hit Lab's 2-4-1 friday fuck night. Any other spot or venue I should know about?

I also createrd a X/Twitter account for the occasion, you can hit me there too: @sooninbarelin.

thanks in advance and stay sleazy!