Getting bred in the dressing room

I usually don't play in public, but my boyfriend looked too cute in his new shorts, I had to have him right there. A devious plan ran through my head. While he was changing back into his clothes, I made my way to his dressing room. I knocked and asked if he needed any assistance. Before he could answer, I helped myself and walked in. He was in his briefs and I locked the door and pulled him to me. He told me we were in public, people would hear us. I hoped they would! He didn't put up a fight and we were both naked in seconds. I swallowed his engorged cock and got him good and aroused. He flipped me over on the bench and rimmed me until i was moaning like a little bitch for him to fuck me. He happily obliged. I could feel his hot cock buried deep inside me. He wasted no time. We were both working up a sweat and i knew by his breathing that he was close. I teased him by begging him “please, give me your sperm, make me pregnant!” I kept whispering this in his ear. Then i felt it, he tensed up and i was flooded with shot after shot of cum. As he pulled out we kissed and held each for a few minutes. I hadn't realised that i ended up sitting on his new garment. A thick and creamy puddle settled on the leg of the new shorts. He was so embarrassed, but i marched up to the register and handed them to the clerk and paid. I told him to watch out for the sticky spot and that the dressing room may need a good cleaning. I want to go shopping next week!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 5