[Midtown Mutt ATL] Cute Poz Guy

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Midtown Mutt's original blog post...

It was too hot to go for a run in the middle of the afternoon, so I logged onto *MH and started looking at the profiles. *I looked at one - a sexy 36 year old guy, 6 feet tall, nice build, poz. *He hit me up and asked me what I was doing. *Well, one thing led to another and before I knew it he was at my door. *He was thin, but nice looking. *We went up to the bedroom and stripped. *

He had a relatively hairy chest and I went to work on his nips. *He wouldn't look me in the eye, but he responded favorably when I teased his nipples. *Then I laid down on the bed and he started to suck my cock. *He was very good and soon had a finger up my ass as he was giving me head. *I was precumming heavily and he was lapping up every drop. *

Then I decided to return the favor. *He got on his back and I started to suck his dick, which was not big at all. *I worked on him a bit and he was moaning. *Then after a while I started to lick at his hairy asshole. *He LOVED it from his moaning. *I stuck my tongue up his hole and he really moaned. *After a few minutes of that I pushed my index finger into him. *He was very tight. *But again, he loved it. *I worked his prostate as I sucked his dick. *

Finally, I got on top if him and he wrapped his legs around my waist. *Again, not looking in my eyes, which I found odd. *Never the less, my cock head was at his pucker and pushed my way in. *He was even tighter and commented that it had been a long time since he was fucked. *So I was very gentle with him, but soon he was moaning and I started to pound him. *He said he was close, and the next thing I saw was his cock spewing cum all over his abs without either of us touching it. *So I pumped a couple more thrusts until I was cumming. *I pulled out and added my milkshake to his load. *

All in all, it was a good fuck, although he never really warmed up and left right after that.

3651432378394384842-2577048585550621502?l=lifeofamanatl.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.