Daddy's cock

I've been soo horny lately, I've been bouncing on and riding my dildo nightly until I have a hands free orgasm. I was teasing my slutty hole and getting ready for my nightly bounce. When I got a notification on Grindr a sexy chubby daddy with a gorgeous cock. 

He was very aggressive and told me he wanted to eat and play with my bubble butt. His dirty talk made me hard and he was very close by. I made my way to his place he told me to message him when I got there. I did, and I got instructions. Daddy was taking charge and had ordered me to a guest bedroom naked. I quickly stripped and got on all fours waiting ass up.

Daddy walked into the room shutting the door behind him. He walked over I instantly felt his big cock poke my ass. He started grabbing it and shaking it with his hands. There was a towel with lube on the bed when I had gotten there I could hear him opening the lube it was cold against my tight hole.

He fingered my ass while stroking his big hard cock. He slid into me pushing his cock all the way in. I leaned forward trying to escape for a moment. He pulled my hips and began fucking me hard. It felt amazing his cock was hitting the perfect spot I moaned with pleasure as he smacked my ass and called me a fag. He continued to pound me hard letting out a grunt seeding my slutty ass filling me up. He fucked me for a few more minutes pushing his load in deep before pulling out and leaving. 

Daddy can cum again anytime 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2