Fucked again and nearly fisted

Met up again with the top who fucked me in his closet. This time he just wanted a blowjob so I started sucking him for a few minutes and while he was moaning I told him to fuck my ass and he didn't argue. Got an all fours and he slid in and got himself up into a position to drive right into my prostate. He pressed me flat against the bed and pounded me for about 5 minutes before blowing his load in me. After he pulled out he started playing with my ass stretching me open and tried to see how many fingers he could fit in there and I was in heaven it felt so good. He did this for a few minutes till he pulled out and I got on my back and he slid his cock back in my ass and fucked me while I jerked off and came on my chest. Best fuck Ive had in a long time and hopefully he'll continue to give it to me.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1