[Midtown Mutt ATL] A Repeat Performance But a Dud

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Midtown Mutt's original blog post...

Yesterday I was a little bored so I logged onto MH. *Almost immediately I received a message from I guy I previously had an anonymous session with about two months ago. *He was up for the same kind of scene apparently. *I was horny and bored, so I said OK, put on a cock strap and hopped in the car for a 20 minute trip to his place.*

I arrived at his unlocked door and walked into his darkened apartment and found the guy blindfolded and on his hands and knees on the bed. *I quickly stripped and started eating his hole. He was hungry for some assplay and was moaning in no time...like we were playing from a script we played out the first time we fucked.

Then, there was a knock at the door, which was a bit odd because the apartment complex is secured by a code to get in. *My face was buried in the guy's ass and I asked if he was expecting someone. *He replied just to ignore it. *Then the phone rang and the guy reached over and answered it. *It was a friend of his who was at the door. *He told him the door was open and a pretty hot guy came in. *My face was still buried in the boy's ass but I said hello to the new-comer.

The guy quickly took his clothes off and pushed his cock into the boy's mouth. *He had a nice 7x6 cock with a mushroom head. *Nice friend.

Now, the boy who is into the anonymous scenes is also the one who claims to be negative, last time has lube and poppers arranged on the bed but not a condom in sight the first time we played. *I'm always respectful of the need for safe sex, but I also know the signs of someone who wants to play bare. *The exact same situation presented itself here. *So I rubbed my bare cock up against the boy's crack. *He eagerly pushed back...so I lined my own mushroom head up to his hole and slid into him. *He started to moan with his mouth full of the other guys cock.

I was on top of the boy with my cock in him all the way to my balls. *The other guy pulled his cock out of the boy's mouth and I grabbed the opportunity to grab it and fill my mouth with it. *

Then I did something that kind of fucked up the scene. *I thought it would be hot to double fuck the boy and it simply didn't work out...he was too tight to take two cocks. *So the other guy slid his cock into the boy (also bare) and fucked him for a little while, then pulled out saying he didn't want to cum so quickly. *So I took his place and resumed fucking the boy. *I decided that the scene wasn't really working out for me, so I shot my load into the boy and then the other guy took my place and pushed his cock into the guy (bare again) into the boy for very sloppy seconds. *I got dressed and left.

It should have been a really hot scene...the kind I normally like, but reflecting on it, it was a strange vibe when the third guy came into the picture. *Again, normally I'd think this was hot as hell but I can't quite put my finger on why it was a weird scene.*

3651432378394384842-3629907270758752863?l=lifeofamanatl.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.