Group play

I hit the bear jackpot. A top on grindr messaged me, a sexy bear with a big cock. We chatted he then jokingly said he could invite some friends over and I couldn't resist. I thought it was going to be too good to be true but I decided it was better than riding my dildo. Even if his friends didn't come.

I went to his house about an hour later, n older gentleman with grey in his bread answered the door. He was chubby with a nice bear body. I entered the house to be greated by two other sexy bears. The swarmed me very eager to get their hands on me. I was instantly, I was stripped and got on my knees. Servicing their cocks.

I was moved after a few minuets of sucking there cock to a swing. Placed naked with my hands cuffed ass in the air my little cock hard as a rock. One of the bears pushed his thick bear cock in my mouth, another began preparing my ass with lube. I got lost sucking his cock, then I felt the other slide in.

He pounded me hard making use of the swing. It felt amazing I love serving multiple cocks. He pounded a load into me, then the men switched. I cleaned off his cock going ass to mouth and had the other slid into my cum filled hole. Shortly after the third man came into the room, he was jerking the biggest dick I had ever seen in person.

He started using my mouth, as the other man churned the cum in my slutty hole. He worked my ass good, letting out a growle he seeded me. It was now time for the monster. The other two men watched eager jerking their dicks getting hard again. 

I asked him to be gentle in my nervousness, he wasn't. He went balls deep pounding me harder than I've ever been before. He was hitting the right spot and made me cum hands free before he pulled out and covered me with a big load. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 8

5 hours ago, Barebackbeckyxo said:

I hit the bear jackpot. A top on grindr messaged me, a sexy bear with a big cock. We chatted he then jokingly said he could invite some friends over and I couldn't resist. I thought it was going to be too good to be true but I decided it was better than riding my dildo. Even if his friends didn't come.

I went to his house about an hour later, n older gentleman with grey in his bread answered the door. He was chubby with a nice bear body. I entered the house to be greated by two other sexy bears. The swarmed me very eager to get their hands on me. I was instantly, I was stripped and got on my knees. Servicing their cocks.

I was moved after a few minuets of sucking there cock to a swing. Placed naked with my hands cuffed ass in the air my little cock hard as a rock. One of the bears pushed his thick bear cock in my mouth, another began preparing my ass with lube. I got lost sucking his cock, then I felt the other slide in.

He pounded me hard making use of the swing. It felt amazing I love serving multiple cocks. He pounded a load into me, then the men switched. I cleaned off his cock going ass to mouth and had the other slid into my cum filled hole. Shortly after the third man came into the room, he was jerking the biggest dick I had ever seen in person.

He started using my mouth, as the other man churned the cum in my slutty hole. He worked my ass good, letting out a growle he seeded me. It was now time for the monster. The other two men watched eager jerking their dicks getting hard again. 

I asked him to be gentle in my nervousness, he wasn't. He went balls deep pounding me harder than I've ever been before. He was hitting the right spot and made me cum hands free before he pulled out and covered me with a big load. 

Sounds like a fun time! How bad was you hole wrecked after?

13 hours ago, Barebackbeckyxo said:

The swarmed me very eager to get their hands on me

Best feeling when you feel desired, and everyone in the room wanting to take advantage of your body. I'v always loved being the center of attention. 

I hope they worked you ass well. 

Btw, my best friend's name is (Becky), she is a sissy cumdump as well, we always swing together, hosting anon open door fun every other month. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Barebackbeckyxo said:

It was sore the next day but it was soo worth it. My legs were shaky too lol 

Lol..  Spending a long time in a sling all bound and played with I can say I bet your leggs were shaky.

I sometimes need help to walk after a long play in one. I once had a 3 hour session and I couldn’t walk at all. I got carried to the bed and when the party ended I actually got carried to my car my leggs were so sore..  Had a herd time driving home but loved every second of it!

• Piggy 1

On 4/4/2024 at 1:31 PM, TsJul69 said:

Best feeling when you feel desired, and everyone in the room wanting to take advantage of your body. I'v always loved being the center of attention. 

I hope they worked you ass well. 

Btw, my best friend's name is (Becky), she is a sissy cumdump as well, we always swing together, hosting anon open door fun every other month. 

Omg it's the greatest I love being the center of attention they worked my ass. Actually the first bear went back for seconds lol

That sounds like fun you and your friend are definitely having a good time I'm jelly 

On 4/4/2024 at 2:36 PM, Njn0mc said:

Lol..  Spending a long time in a sling all bound and played with I can say I bet your leggs were shaky.

I sometimes need help to walk after a long play in one. I once had a 3 hour session and I couldn’t walk at all. I got carried to the bed and when the party ended I actually got carried to my car my leggs were so sore..  Had a herd time driving home but loved every second of it!

Omg I've been there I can take a pounding I just need help walking sometimes lol tops usually don't mind 😅