Trouble finding hookups online

Been looking for more breeders but keep having people online flake out on me last minute or do not continue the conversation leading to a fuck and breeding. Had 5 back out last Saturday.

Is the only choice to get bred is to visit a bathhouse or theater? I think I've used many of the available apps. Grindr, Sniffies, A4A, Tinder, Scruff, BBRT, and probably a couple more. I mean, how hard can it be to hookup with a willing raw bottom? All you have to do is host or have a vehicle large enough for a 6'1 guy to move around in like a minivan or something like that.

Edited by WillingRawVerse

6 hours ago, RawNerdUK said:

I don't even get replies on any places...

I'm starting to think I'm better off just sticking with women. Fuck. It's not hard to hook up. I've basically given up any type of online hook ups.

It's the same every where online now days for me. Even if I visit local sauna, I never get any hit. Most guys just not interested in non white guys at my local sauna.

Edited by Gayasian

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/4/2024 at 10:04 AM, WillingRawVerse said:

Been looking for more breeders but keep having people online flake out on me last minute or do not continue the conversation leading to a fuck and breeding. Had 5 back out last Saturday.

Is the only choice to get bred is to visit a bathhouse or theater? I think I've used many of the available apps. Grindr, Sniffies, A4A, Tinder, Scruff, BBRT, and probably a couple more. I mean, how hard can it be to hookup with a willing raw bottom? All you have to do is host or have a vehicle large enough for a 6'1 guy to move around in like a minivan or something like that.

Apps are a phenomenal waste of time. The time and effort needed to score a single load is IMHO not worth it. People are not to blame, it's just the format that has always been awkward. 

And yes! bathhouses, venues and private parties are far better places to get good BBing these days. People are there for a reason and you'll get what you want, along with some socializing (maybe haha). It's too bad that the USA has such a lacking venue scene versus other places in 2024. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1