Skype? Has anyone noticed as of late.....

I would say in the past six months I have received numerious  female sex workers asking if they could become a contact of mine.  Now, it takes 30 second to look at me to realize that the guy you ase chatting with is not interested in women.  NOT to say I am a flaming queen but sure, I like dick.  EVERY SINGLE TIME I sign in I have female sex workers from Eastern Europe asking me if they could be a contact, and would I be willing to "Google Translate".  FUCK NO!

I don't know where they got my SKYPE handle, but I did notice I placed it here.   So I did remove it, and I am hoping that Miss Estonia 2015 will not contact me again......lol.

I just was curious if anyone else has had this kind of reaction.  I cannot imagine what other site they could have found my Skype handle on?  Any thoughts guys?

Edited by ellentonboy
spelling
  • Like 1