Big boy down the street

A couple weeks ago a 26yo Midwestern boy down the street hit me up online to eat some Daddy ass.  He was all about the body hair, and I was intrigued by his thick, virtually hairless build:  solid 6'2" and 230 pounds, blond with almost no body hair, just scant pubes and pit hair. I answered the door in just a black jock, and he pushed me up against the wall lick my pecs and pits before dropping to his knees and spinning me around to lick my hole.  I was moaning as he exclaimed "Beautiful fuckin lips, Dad!" and began fingering me. I told him to keep going, and before long with some more spit he had four fingers in me.

"Do you want to breed Dad's ass, son?"

"Yes, Daddy! Take your boy's seed!"

He unfastened his jeans and I turned to see the massive long protruding from his groin.  He took a bottle of lube from a pants pocket,, greased his long grinning "10 by 6 to own you with, Pops!"

He applied lubed on my hole and fingered it in.  I backed my ass up onto the length of his shaft as he pushed me to the floor to mount me doggie-style for about 15 minutes. Then, he laid back on the floor for me to ride his cock to have it grind on my prostate to make me gush precum.  He lasted about 10 minutes before creaming my hole. He has given me five more loads like that in the last twelve days , the last time being last night.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 4