The Biggest was a surprise....

I believe that we sometimes think of "Biggest cock" as the one that is very nicely endowed from a girth standpoint and leave out those that are nicely endowed from a "Thinner more lengthy" standpoint. Now both have their advantages, especially to those who can swallow a very large sausage and enjoy the entire the entire episode with a "Great Deal Of Enjoyment" to both the giver and receiver.

But what about those of us who were given a somewhat smaller "entry point". Now there are those who can remove their dentures which gives both the giver and receiver a GREAT deal of pleasure of which I can very much attest to. And there are those who love having their cock nearly scraped raw. However those of us with a smaller mouth can only hope that the first words heard upon entry of their appendage is "Ooh, Ahh" and not "Ouch, Oh crap.". That has almost always been cause for a cessation of "activities" on their part and usually an end to the fun for both parts.

So what to do, I long wondered, until one day several years ago I was playing with someone who wanted me to deep throat them, and all I could think of was OMG how can I get out of this. Well we had been having a really fine time so I thought ..."well get ready to choke and gag and fake enjoying it' until after a somewhat MUCH longer time than ever before I was actually enjoying the Hell out of it. He pulled out and I immediately pulled him back in and enjoyed it til I nearly turned blue.

I finally reallized that much larger can sometimes just mean much longer and thinner. What an epiphany! So now whenever someone asks me for a blowjob I will tell them if you have a long slender cock you can fill my throat til I turn blue or suffer the pain and agony of a good scraping....................which do you prefer?

It's made my cock sucking a thing to be admired....:)

• Like 1