Profile Photos (not just this site)

Bear4Breeding

Okay, what do you all think abou this.

What is with guys who state in their profiles, either in a dedicated field or in the text that they are Bottoms and only have pictures of their dicks and guys who say they are Tops only have picuters of their ass.

Am I missing something with this or is it just one of those things that make no scense in the gay world?

lol It is funny :-)

I am verse and on any of the hook up sites I use, you try to show as much of your body as you can right? To give an honest impression. If my pic is one from the side showing my butt....I get messages only from older tops. If I put up one just of my cock I get total bottoms wanting to ride it!

I compromised and stuck up one of my upper body at the beach (and send the cock and ass shots privately) and it seems to draw a happy medium. :-)

That said....I fucking love your pic man. Nothing is more attractive than a beautiful hole.

Edited by Euroverse

I'm a neg bottom with a cock that guys dig. I post pics of both since some tops are into bb fucking guys with big cocks. ;)

Thats okay though SouthCal323, I get that and you're posting both. I mean guys who say they are bottom and only post cock shots, and tops who only post ass shots.

Guest slobbvers

That is funny. My big bitch is on a4a I guy will have his profile saying he's in my town. I ask him where abouts in town and he'll say that he is actually in another town about fifteen minutes away. Not so great when transportation is a bicycle and it is uphill both ways to said town.