Roll call: how many cocks have you sucked this week?

I've sucked 20 cocks and swallowed 18 loads this week. By far my slowest week this month.

I got 41 the first week and 27 the second. My running total is 86 for April and 365 so far in 2024. I'm trying to get 1000 this year. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Eight loads swallowed today (two from the same guy). Best one by far is a semi-regular. He packs a fat 6.5-incher. He makes my jaw ache, because he tends to soften midway through and I kinda have to start from scratch. I'm not complaining though. After 15–20 minutes of oral TLC he rewards me with two huge blasts of thick, tasty cum. I have to gulp the first mouthful down right away because another big one follows right after. Then the cum continues trickling out for another 30 seconds or so. He always gives me a big smile afterward. He doesn't say much, but I think it really turns him on to have someone so obviously into swallowing his load.

My belly is so full right now, and I can taste his load when I burp. Man, I love what I do!