Roll call: how many cocks have you sucked this week?

This was an awful week. Since I’ve been back from the US., my sexlife is a disaster again. I have as much sex a week as I had a day in the USA. Or less. 
So, I sucked only 6, I got two loads (one in my mouth, one in my hole (only three fucked me). The only good thing is I was only bottom (finally) all week. 

Only one. One of my regulars I top. I always like to suck him off after I fuck him and insert a couple of fingers in his arse so I can feel my seed in him. He always cum pretty quickly. 

20 hours ago, Hunter22 said:

About 30 🙃

how did you keep track? 

i went to 2 dif sex parties plus a 3rd nite in a backroom of a club so i'm guessing anywhere from 12 to 20 but group action often get me living in the moment and then not totally remembering exact details. 

then there were 3 at home hook ups w 2 dif guys. 

anal i remember better. def 5 guys fucked my ass, possibly a 6th. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, norefusal said:

how did you keep track? 

i went to 2 dif sex parties plus a 3rd nite in a backroom of a club so i'm guessing anywhere from 12 to 20 but group action often get me living in the moment and then not totally remembering exact details. 

then there were 3 at home hook ups w 2 dif guys. 

anal i remember better. def 5 guys fucked my ass, possibly a 6th. 

Most of my hookups were through the apps so I counted them, that accounted for 17

then we hosted a few of our regulars at our place and 14 came over to use me.

I actually went to the sauna one evening and hooked up there with 6-7 guys (4 of them also dumped a load in me) 

so I guess the numbers are more like almost 40 lol 

fuck, I am really a slut 🤣

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1