Tell us about your fuckbuds

Marlin

I guess I've started hooking up with a bi Hispanic guy in my apartment complex.  He definitely has a girlfriend and is a little young for me (just started college).

We started messing around after he invited me over to watch the Lakers game (I just moved in and didnt have cable yet.) And a few beers later he was choking on my dick like a little fiend.  Even though were both neg I'm kind of old fashioned and don't go for pushy bottoms.  I think by the second or third meetup he got me to take off the condom so he could give me head, talked me into just teasing around his hole and kept encouraging me to push a little inside.  

We bareback twice a week now and hes usually already lubed when I get there. He sometimes wears a little pink butt plug for the day, a little fem for me but thats basically every guy ive hooked up with lately.. 😕

his personal best was During a long rainy Sunday where he managed to milk six loads straight up his tight hairless pussy from me like it was nothing.  Not a drop leaked out and every time he just pumped my dick till I was hard again and hopped right on.  Could never make him gape, and I'm pretty thicc.

Ive met his basic girlfriend twice.  The second time he had my full load inside him while we sat on the balcony complaining about the landlord.  When we went back in to grab drinks he had me finger his cummy ass and stir his margarita with it.  Silly.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2