Turned on from this site

ccmmss

So I know we are bunch of naturally horny men on here but..... how fast do the rest of you get turned on after logging onto the site?

I know it does not take me long to end up hard and leaking pre once I read a hot post or two.

• Like 1

I'm hard and leaking before I log on. I'm just in a constant state of arousal. Seriously, constant cum stains on my underwear. But, once I log on and see you dirty fuckers, I feel my balls twitch, my cock plump up even more, and I'm ready to go! 

• Like 2

I'm an admitted, and unrepentant, sex addict. Nonetheless, I log into this site multiple times a day, and immediately need to pleasure myself. And like @BBBxCumDumpster it's the last load, particularly backroom, sections that are the most reliable to get my hole hungry and wet.

And I am unashamed of that fact. I love you nasty fuckers.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

5 hours ago, wh0rehole said:

I'm an admitted, and unrepentant, sex addict. Nonetheless, I log into this site multiple times a day, and immediately need to pleasure myself. And like @BBBxCumDumpster it's the last load, particularly backroom, sections that are the most reliable to get my hole hungry and wet.

And I am unashamed of that fact. I love you nasty fuckers.

Am so pleased to have found this site, it has opened the door to so much which i sought and immediatlly made me realise the Gay approach and   the B  B was what  i wanted , i brought my tits and thats my extra i wouldnt part with but the knowledge youve shared with the invaluable experience  from reading your pages has lead me toward  what will undoubtedly be being pozzed and carrying that extra something.

Its the freedom of expression of our individual feeling at that moment and surrender uninhibited . am now on the hunt for the right partner/s, your there but so often  some distance

• Like 1