[Midtown Mutt ATL] Fun But Flighty Gay Man

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Midtown Mutt's original blog post...

It's been a while since I've had a chance to write, so I'm three or four tricks behind. *Part of this is due to work as well as a dead PC. *So I upgraded to an iMac and wish I had done this years ago!

Last week I was a little bored on Saturday afternoon. *It was a hot muggy day in Atlanta. *So much so that it was even too uncomfortable to hang out by the pool. *So, I logged onto MH and surfed a bit. *A nice looking man started chatting me up. *About 40, great body, nearby and poz. *He was into the same stuff as I am and stated, "safe only". *Fine. *So I jump in the shower and head to his place which is less than five minutes away. *

He opened the door and is sexy, as advertised. *We briefly chit chat and headed to the bedroom. *We *were kissing and quickly shucked our clothes. *He had a nice runners build and a pretty nice big dick. *Now I love to suck big cocks so I started to devour his, alternating between kiss, nip play and sucking. *He was on his back so I merely tipped his legs back and went for his ass with my tongue. *Very nice, clean, hairless hole.

I looked around to the bedside stand and didn't see any lube or condoms. *Fine. *I always respect sincere requests for safe sex, but I have found that often, guys just tow that party line and don't really mean it. *In other words, they say safe sex only, but there are no condoms in sight, as was the case here. *So I start rubbing my cock along the dude's crack and hole, teasing the pucker with my head. *I put my cockhead up to his hole and he cups my ass cheeks with his hands and pulls me toward him. *I enter him and he is nice and tight. *I slowly push my cock (which is as hard as steel right now) into him until I'm in him all the way to my nuts. *Damn was he tight! *I let his ass adjust to me. *Then I start to rock in him.

We kissed for a little bit while I slowly *pistoned his hole with my dick. *Then as I picked up speed, he started moaning and encouraging me to pound him. *So I did. *We carried on for a while like this then I picked up pace and shot my seed deep in him. *He begged me not to pull out so I stayed in him until my cock started to soften and the tightness of his hole forced me out with a "pop".

We cuddled and talked for about 15 minutes. *Then I was hard again. *I got onto my back and pulled him on top of me. *He reached over and opened the night stand and took out some Eros lube and greased my bare cock and sat down on it. *He road me for about 10 minutes than shot a huge load all over my abs. *He got up off of me and and laid down beside me. *I jacked another load out onto his abs, then I licked his cock and sucked up my own cum. *

He asked me out on a date for later in the week then flaked on me. *Typical.

3651432378394384842-1264291270335208684?l=lifeofamanatl.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.