Saving up cum...

Dirtysouth

As I wrote before, my first ever gay load that I blew down a guy's mouth, I had jerked my cock for about a week, but didn't let myself cum, just let it all brew in my balls. When he did blow me I unleashed a HUGE load. Something about a big load and someone swallowing it is great to me. As a straight guy who is heading off to visit a nice little girlfriend of his for the weekend, I'm doing the same thing. Jerking but not cumming. Best part is of course, gay guys WANT me to drop a big fat slimy load in their mouths, girls usually don't, but either way, I LIKE dropping a big load, and what I've taken from this forum, if nothing else is... as a TOP, I should do what I want. I'm super excited to see her gag on it!

Agreed - I'll go for a week or more without cumming - taking loads all week long and just building up the tension . . . then I'll go to a bookstore (Inserection in Atlanta) and pig out, taking all the cock I can until I just have to blow it - then I'll find a cocksucker and feed him that huge load. Not only does it feel like it's a bigger load, it's a really intense orgasm . . .

So how did that cocksucker react to your big load? Did he enjoy it? You're my kind of guy :) As a dedicated cum eater, I feel really honored when a guy does this. It means that he actually cares about my need to swallow as much cum as I can suck out of a cock.

On behalf of my fellow cocksuckers, thank you for the cum!

unfortunately, its actually a myth that the longer you wait to have an orgasm, all that semen is simply sitting in your prostate and sperm in your balls. A male pisses out excess semen everyday. what your really experiencing is a bigger orgasm (release of pent up stress) due to not releasing for a longer period. That makes you shoot harder, stronger, thicker jism

Thanks THICK.... I do know it FEELS like it is a big load. I jerk off 3-5 times each and every day. If I am laying down I'll come on my stomach and just rub it in.

I just LOVE coming, but I notice the first cum is larger in quantity, so at the very least, if I hold off for the next few days I'll shoot a nice load either way.

To answer CUMGEEK... he thanked me. Said I had a nice big load and a nice cock. Not big, just average. If I wasn't leaving town this weekend I'd head to

a gay bar and get my cock sucked.

Have yet to fuck an ass, just women ass, not man ass. Wanna bareback a guy who just wants cock so bad.