An Eye For an Eye

I wanna start this point by giving a bit of a disclaimer. I’ve been dating a bi man for about 4 years. We live together. I love him and have no intent on leaving him. I am not seeking any advice or looking for opinions.  Just sharing a slutty story that happened. 

That being said, he cheats on me with women and i let other men empty their balls inside me. He doesn’t know that i know. 

I recently found out he was on tinder meeting women for safe sex and i honestly didn’t care. my only complaint was that i had asked to be open in the past and was told that this wasn’t something he wanted. oh well, we are both getting what we need sexually now. 

After finding this out i took it as a green light to go out and get my tight hole bred. after all with his new found hobby, my slut hole wasn’t being filled as much as i wanted. I’m on PrEP, and have been since 2022. Ironic to say this but i want to have safest unsafe sex i can being that i am in a relationship so i’ve decided this go around that im only taking loads from married men, or men that i’ve built sexual bonds with in the past. Luckily i live in a town full of gay men in heterosexual marriages. Men who want to present as family men but can’t resist a tight little young hole. 

I login into my grindr account for the first time in ages and i’m already getting messages from old married buds. Based on my boyfriend’s messages, i had a lot of catching up to do. All these men asking for another turn on my hole. saying the missed the tight, warm feeling of a boy hole wrapped around their raw married cocks. Who am i to deprive them? Guy #1. 56 yr old bear type. 5 inch cock been married to his wife for 30 years. His wife still has the same schedule of going to bingo every wednesday so i head over. He greets me with a big kiss and motions me to his dick. I start sucking his dick and he tells me he’s about to cum. I stop and grab his hand, guiding him to the bed he shares with his wife. the bed that he’s bred this now 25 year old hole in plenty of times in the past. i sit on his face a bit, and then he replaces his tongue for a throbbing cock. I beg him to cum inside my hole. I need it. Please sir? He sprays his 4 day load in me. i clean him off and am on my way to guy #2’s house. 47 year old married doctor i used to work with. tells me he hadn’t been inside his wife in 3 years. last time he was in me was 5 years ago. He tells me that he needs me lubed up and ready to take a load. I happily oblige. I pull up to his garage where he lets me in. his wife in the house. He bends me over and gives me about a 45 second fuck before he’s shooting his swimmers inside me. I pull up my shorts and i’m on my way to guy #3. 65 year old man who’s wife hasn’t touched him in 10 years. Always an eager, quick cummer. I had him meet me at the local gloryhole. He went into one booth i went into the other. He slid into my slippery cum filled hole and busted in about 3 pumps. Left me dripping. Texted me later saying “that was the biggest load i’ve shot. You were leaking everywhere” 

Guy #4 and the last for the night. 61 yr old construction worker with a 9 inch thick dick. I told him that i was available to take his load again (he texts me about every 3 months to see if i can) but i mentioned that i was leaking cum already. He said he didn’t mind and he had the house to himself for an hour so we had to make it quick. I go to his house and he’s already hard as a rock waiting for me at the door. We greet each other with a quick kiss before he turns me around and bend me over. He has no problems getting into my hole. We fuck for about 3 minutes and he tells me “i can’t hold it anymore” before giving me load #4. I suck him clean and he asks if he can give me one more. And he does. He gives me another 3 minute fuck and another load before smacking my ass and asking when can we do it again. I leave with a “whenever your wife is out” and home to the bf. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 7