five into Dwayne

Well Saturday night saw the Daddies (me, Steve and Hamish) plus the boys (Drew and Ryan) fuck and Seed Dwayne’s beefy arse. We stripped off and got Dwayne on his knees. We stood around him while he sucked our cocks. Fuck, I almost shot my load in his mouth - he’s a good cocksucker. I managed to hold off cuz I luv fucking his cum-filled hole. Steve insisted he was gunna fuck Dwayne first. He always usually goes near to last or last cuz he’s got the biggest cock but this time he wanted Dwayne’s hole to be real tight. I buried my face in Dwayne’s crack and spat on his hole working it up his chute with my tongue to get him real wet. At the same time Drew and Ryan were sucking Steve, taking his cock down their throats up to his balls to get him wet as fuck. When Steve’s cock nd Dwayne’s hole were sopping wet, Steve mounted Dwayne and slowly but forcefully penetrated him. All credit to Dwayne he took Steve’s cock up to the hilt with only a few whimpers. As soon as Steve was in up to his balls he started pumping and soon shot the first load into Dwayne. When he pulled out I buried my face in Dwayne’s arse again and tasted Steve’s sperm. Awesome. Then Drew and Ryan loaded Dwayne and Finally I fucked him and shot my load deep while Hamish gripped my balls tight. Hamish went last and fucked his big Scottish load into Dwayne. Dwayne’s hole looked amazing after taking a proper battering. Our sperm was gushing out of him. Hell, I had to eat out his arse again. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 5