On his way for his PrEP checkup

Marlin

I met Blake when he was a freshman at the nearby university. Blake is a very handsome black man, about 6'-0 tall, 180 lbs with a nice toned body. He has a smooth chest but is exceptionally hairy from the waist down with not only a beautiful hairy hole but cheeks with the thick nappy hair so unique to black men. Nestled in his thick pubic hair is a beautifully proportioned 7.5" dick. The contrast between his boyishly upper body and his masculine hairy ass is such a turn on. When Blake and I first met there was no talk of status or condoms. He came over and turned out to be very passionate, a great kisser and a total bottom. He loved taking my raw cock and cum and I loved how his hairy hole felt on my dick. Upon graduating, Blake moved about 20 miles away but we would still play occasionally. Every time was great and would always end with taking my poz undetectable load. 

Recently Blake showed up at my house one evening and we had as usual great sex. Passionate kissing, lots of poppers, me rimming him and of course him taking my load. The next morning I noticed Blake had left his watch on my dresser. I texted him and he said the next time he was nearby he would pick it up. The following week Blake showed up unexpectedly at about 9 AM. He said he had a routine doctor's appointment which was not to far from my house. He followed me as I went to get his watch. As soon as I was in the corridor outside my bedroom he turned me around and started kissing me and grabbing my balls. Needless to say I hardened quickly. As our kissing got heavier I slid my hand behind his sweat pants and began fingering his hole. He started moaning, broke off the kiss and bent over. I slid his pants down and got my tongue deep in his hairy hole. I noticed he had pulled poppers out of his pocket and already began huffing. His moaning was louder and he handed the poppers to me. I stood up, inhaled deeply and began sliding in deep. I fucked him as he craned his neck so we could kiss. Soon I couldn't hold back and let loose filling him with cum. I slowly pulled out and he bent down to clean my dick. He stood up and I was so turned on by the taste of my cum and his ass juices.

As he dressed He told me he was heading for his routine testing for his PrEP refill. I began to think how hot it was that he was going to be checked for HIV and STD's with my load inside him, hopefully dripping during the exam. I wondered if they would do a swab and what the doc would think.

• Like 4
  • Piggy 5