Got fucked with a deformed cock?

Teneo

You ever get fucked with a unique looking or deformed cock?

this one time a young Hispanic guy brought me back to his hotel we started fooling around and he dims the lights and throws me on the bed, he pulls my pants off and I can see he’s hard under his boxers. I keep rubbing his dick through his boxers as he fingers me  and finally he pulls down his boxers. He’s circumcised which is normal but then I notice his pee hole is unusually gaping and his cock head looked like a quarter of it removed. He was very excited because he had a very hard leaking cock. He asked me if I want it inside me and I tell him yes.  Once he buried himself inside he never pulled out and then he cock head eventually expands and twitches. He pulls out and I ask him if he came inside me and he said when he’s really horny his cock head goes numb and he wasn’t sure if he nut. He then takes me to a bar after and then I feel wet and realize his cum is leaking out I blush and tell him, he just gives me a really big smile. I beg him later take me back to his hotel room push his cum back deep inside me. But once he’s balls deep gives me an undeniable breeding. 

• Like 5
  • Piggy 2

I'm unusually thick at the base but normal sized at the head, i've never seen another like it. Girls love it but some of the lads i've had haven't been able to take it, despite me not being very long.

• Like 1

One of my first guys who ever  fucked me was a guy who had a real bend in his cock.  Felt a bit odd sliding on (but I didn’t have much to compare him with).  Fucked me really hard and I was sore afterwards but it felt horny and I felt his cum drip out on the bus home. 

I was in San Francisco for work and checked in early to my hotel. I got online and posted ads for ass up anon breeding session at my hotel in downtown. Got plenty action, had several sexy men come thru and fuck me good…just before I had to leave for biz dinner got one last guy coming to my room. I was ass up, ready for him. He came in and stripped, got on the bed and lined up his cock. He slipped in balls deep using cum for lube. It felt really different than most cocks I’ve felt balls deep. He was getting so deep and I could feel him sliding way past my second sphincter. I was having anal orgasm after orgasm…this guy had the most wild feeling cock I’ve ever taken. He pumped me like that for a good half hour. Finally cumming and deflating, he pulled out and as I love doing, I turned over to lick and suck how cock clean. I found the most wonderful thick and curved cock. It bent to the left, easily 9” long, beer can thick.  I couldn’t believe how amazing that fuck was. I’ve never been fuckd by another curved cock like that. It was a memorable fuck.