[Midtown Mutt ATL] Happy Fourth of July

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Midtown Mutt's original blog post...

I woke up early and horny on Friday and put up an ad on CL. One response looked pretty hot and we talked on the phone...nice deep voice. Sexy. He was about 15 minute away. I hopped in my car and found the house: nice place in a sketchy neighborhood. He opened the door...big boy...probably 6'6" and a good 10 years older than his picture, but I was horny, so I walk in. We chit chat briefly then strip down in his living room. He started to suck my rock hard cock while I'm standing in front of him. He sucked cock really well and within 10 minutes I'm about to shoot, but I wasn't ready to just yet.

I pushed him down onto a chair and started eating his ass. He moaned and groaned in no time flat. A few minutes later, he suggested that we move into the bedroom, so I followed him. He immediately got up on his hands and knees on the bed and I slipped a spit-coated finger up his ass and started massaging his prostate. He loved it. I moved up and started to rub my cock along his crack. More moaning. Finally, I put my head to his pucker and I'm about to push my way in when he says I need to put on a rubber. Damn.

He gave me a condom and lube and I applied. Then I remounted him and pushed in . He dug every second as I fucked him pretty hard, pulling his balls tight as I fucked his ass. We fucked for about 5 minutes when he started to complain about how it hurt. Apparently he hadn't been fucked much. I pulled out and he sucked my cock again while he pulled on his own dick. I told him I was going to cum and he pulled off on my dick. The way he was going at it I was a little surprised he didn't want to eat my cum. Oh well, more spooge gone waste.

I left his place and I got an email from another guy who wanted my cock in him. He was about 20 minutes away in the other direction. So I speed off. This guy was really cute: 5-7, about 40, trim build. We get naked and he has an 8x6 cock which I wasted no time in taking down the back of my throat. I wanted to taste that ass, but I always use the sniff test before I taste and this dude FAILED! So I decided it was time to fuck and see what else happened. I was on top of him kissing and his legs were wrapped around my upper thighs. My cock was at his hole and I started to push in, but he stopped me and told me to put on a condom. Damn, second fuck of the day! So I put one on and lubed up. I also had brought some poppers and offered them to the dude, but he didn't want them, so I huffed them deeply and the wave made me horny as fuck. I put my head back to his hole and slid in. Damn he felt good and tight! We fucked missionary for about 20 minutes with a lot of kissing and moaning. Finally I put his legs and my shoulders and started toward the point of no return. He was jacking his nice big dick and his eyes were rolling back in his head. Finally I groaned and emptied into the condom as he shot his nice load all over his stomach. All in all it was a good time and not disappointing like the first fuck. We chatted for a while and he seemed like a genuinely nice guy. Soon it was time for me to leave.3651432378394384842-9030841651750078359?l=lifeofamanatl.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.