Hotel recommendations

Anyone has hotel recommendations in Paris, Amsterdam or Germany? I'm hoping to plan some weekends away this summer. 

Any place reachable by train from Brussels is OK, As long as i can be a cumdump 😉 no key cards for elevators!

4 hours ago, 1999bottom said:

Anyone has hotel recommendations in Paris, Amsterdam or Germany? I'm hoping to plan some weekends away this summer. 

Any place reachable by train from Brussels is OK, As long as i can be a cumdump 😉 no key cards for elevators!

You may want to try some sex clubs rather than wait in your hotel room. I'm not saying that you won't score a few tops, but if you are on being a cumdump, a sex club is definitely better. To ease yourself into the atmosphere, try Ajpnia in Berlin. Nice small club, clean, and friendly, yet super horny. If you are looking to be a cumdump but with only certain tops, then, yeah, any hotel without cards will do; although the vast majority of them either have cards or a very watchful doorman.  Axel in Berlin is known to be a gay favourite, but even there I believe they installed card readers. 

• Upvote 1

Although it’s not on your list, there is a hotel in London which has gained quite a reputation for hosting cumdump sessions… and London is an easy train ride from Brussels- 

if you check out the ‘London’ section on here, you’ll come across it and will be able to judge for yourself whether it suites your needs.

Edited by Spunkinmyarse
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

Although it’s not on your list, there is a hotel in London which has gained quite a reputation for hosting cumdump sessions… and London is an easy train ride from Brussels- 

if you check out the ‘London’ section on here, you’ll come across it and will be able to judge for yourself whether it suites your needs.

Thanks!! London is deffo doable indeed with a short train ride 🙂

1 hour ago, EuRawBull said:

You may want to try some sex clubs rather than wait in your hotel room. I'm not saying that you won't score a few tops, but if you are on being a cumdump, a sex club is definitely better. To ease yourself into the atmosphere, try Ajpnia in Berlin. Nice small club, clean, and friendly, yet super horny. If you are looking to be a cumdump but with only certain tops, then, yeah, any hotel without cards will do; although the vast majority of them either have cards or a very watchful doorman.  Axel in Berlin is known to be a gay favourite, but even there I believe they installed card readers. 

Thank you! I somehow feel insecure about going to sexclubs alone.. i tried boyberry in Barcelona and had a really hot time, but still hesitant (deffo in berlin where everyone is HOT as hell)

1 minute ago, 1999bottom said:

Thank you! I somehow feel insecure about going to sexclubs alone.. i tried boyberry in Barcelona and had a really hot time, but still hesitant (deffo in berlin where everyone is HOT as hell)

Try Ajpnia in Berlin. It will be a nice first time experience. It has a nice feel to it. It feels more like someone's house rather than a sex club.