What's your story when you went bare with a safe-only partner?

hug

I once hooked up with a French guy who mainly played safe. He didn't have insurance yet since he was on probation at his job and was cautious since treatment for anything would be out-of-pocket. He also wasn't on PrEP but I was. I hooked up with him once before and we wrapped up. I liked him since his dick was pretty nice and he looked a bit like a sexier version of my previous boss. The second time, he agreed that he was willing to fuck me bare and I was excited. When I showed up, we teased a bit and he put it into me to try. After around maybe a minute of really soft fucking, he changed his mind and asked if I was okay if he wrapped up. I was disappointed, but I respect his choices. We fucked for a while, maybe like 15 minutes in his room before he asked if he can fuck me in his kitchen over the counter. I was okay with it and assumed it was a bit of a kink of his.

When he got close in the kitchen, I told him to "cum in me." I assumed he was going to cum into the condom, but to my surprise, he took the condom off, put his bareback cock back into me and pumped maybe 2 or 3 more times before breeding me deep. I was so hot and excited, my ass clenched, and milked out his load. I was afraid it might have been painfully tight from how much I was holding onto him. When he pulled out, the moment I felt that skin-on-skin, cum-lubed hole, I was moaning and in heaven. 

We then had a nice dinner that he made and talked a bit about his reluctance. We never did end up hooking up again, but I'm satisfied with what happened. I'm hoping that his insurance kicked in and he felt more comfortable fucking raw because he seemed to enjoy filling me with his babies.

• Like 1

Once a hookup goes raw, it’s hard to go back to condoms. Before PrEP, I lost more than a few hot fuck buddies after we went bareback one time. They loved it, but were too scared to hookup again. A pity. 

I used to see a young guy who only wanted his ass eaten and he would then suck me off.  Over many sessions it progressed to humping his ass, to him spreading it and me pushing my cock against his hole to then just the tip and then full on sex.  He mentioned condoms early on if we ever did anything but never used them. 

• Piggy 3

I had a buddy who lived close to a road I often took to work and I would regularly drop in if he was at home but always fucked him with a rubber on my cock. Then one day without warning I went from teasing his hole with my cock to pushing just the head into his unprotected hole.

At first he said something about being safe but quickly changed to him convincing himself that I was safe and begging me to continue but asking me not to cum inside him. I have a habit of forgetting to pull out until I've shot 2-3 blasts of my cum deep inside a bottom who asked me to pull out, but for him I made no attempt at all to pull out and he loved it so much we never used another condom. I never did tell him that I was bare fucking other bottoms every chance I got, typically 3-4 times a week.

• Like 6

Many times I did agree to a sex with condom If the guy was hot...but then I asked no questions and just sat on their cocks bare. If I remember well, only once did one guy make me stop to put on a condom. The rest went on with bb fuck 🙂

58 minutes ago, leakyhole said:

Many times I did agree to a sex with condom If the guy was hot...but then I asked no questions and just sat on their cocks bare. If I remember well, only once did one guy make me stop to put on a condom. The rest went on with bb fuck 🙂

Any time a bottom sat on my bare cock I never stopped them. Sometimes bottoms told me safe only but changed their minds after I rimmed them so well they almost begged me to fuck them and never said anything when I pushed my bare cock into their hole. Now I only fuck bareback no matter what.

• Like 5

23 hours ago, descartes70817 said:

Any time a bottom sat on my bare cock I never stopped them. Sometimes bottoms told me safe only but changed their minds after I rimmed them so well they almost begged me to fuck them and never said anything when I pushed my bare cock into their hole. Now I only fuck bareback no matter what.

You're my man! 🤩

I would "accidentally" run out of condoms, and if my friend was high enough on pot, he'd beg me to fuck him but "not cum in him"...he'd always say he didn't like taking risks but he'd want me to cum in him by the end of it.

I was a fuckboy to an older married guy (actually he was the mayor of the town). We always played safe and never discussed bb fucking. During one session he hopped on a few hook- up sites looking for a third to spitroast me. After the third showed up, the mayor had me on all fours on his hardwood floor sucking this random guy while he worked my hole with his fingers and eventually his cock. After a while, random guy grabbed my head, yelled he was cumming, impaled my throat deep, and shot his load. My gagging and struggling was enough to set off the mayor who grabbed my hips and drove balls deep into me.  Laying used on the floor afterwards I felt something leaking from my hole. The mayor said "yeah it was time I bred you", scooped his load off the floor and out of my hole and shoved his cum-dripping fingers into my mouth for me to clean.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Years ago i had a guy who was a volunteer firefighter who was a butch bi guy, he liked women but really enjoyed my ass but i was in my condom phase and he also wanted protection just to be safe.

After meeting 5 or 6 times, he was getting more aggressive when he fucked me and one night, after getting home from work late i guess he just wanted to breed me? Because first he was so intense the condom broke, then when he pulled out i got the first feeling of a raw cock in my hole and even on the pull out his dick felt amazing in me. He just looked at me after taking the condom off, he never recahed for another one, almost like he was begging me silently to let me back in without one. He was cut, 6 inches and nothing super exciting but at the time it felt so good and i told him i was clean again even tho it had come up in convo before...  then after he said he was too i told him in the heat of the moment you can fuck me without a condom if you want to. He didn't even ask to cum in me, put me on my back and fucked me for a while, got me to ride him reverse cowgirl then he put me down on all fours and finished in me and when he did, he pounded so deep in me i sweat i felt his cock get bigger in my guts and i seen stars for the first time. Big cum load buried deep in my ass for the first time and i was in heaven.

He bred me everyday he could after that 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1