[Midtown Mutt ATL] First Entry - Sweet Anonymous Hole

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Midtown Mutt's original blog post...

This is my first try at writing a blog of my sexploits. I'm a forty-something guy in Midtown Atlanta. I'm muscular, lift and run, 5-9, 172, blond buzz cut and blue-gray eyes.

I was on MH last Sunday and a guy hits me up. He's muscular, white and 35 years old...my type. He suggested I come over to his place, which was a 15 minute drive. As instructed, I open the unlocked apartment door and find him bare-ass naked on his hands and knees on the bed. He wrapped some kind of bandana around his head, fashioned as a blindfold. He has a nice smooth bubble butt, and on the bed he had some lube and a bottle of poppers. Not a condom in sight. He was spraying some Maximum Impact onto a cloth and huffing it. It took me five seconds to get naked.

I got down behind his sweet ass and put the tip of my tongue to his pucker and he shuddered. Damn, we were both going to enjoy this. I started going to town on this guy's ass, probing it as deeply as my tongue would go. He was pushing back on my face trying to get my tongue in deeper. Finally I got up on my knees and started rubbing the shaft of my rock hard dick lengthwise along his ass crack. He was moaning and huffing his rag. I reached over and grabbed the bottle of poppers. I took a couple of deep whiffs and then put my cock head up to his hole. He pushed back and I slid into him. He moaned as my bare cock plumbed the depths of his asshole.

I just couldn't get enough of his ass. Between the fine wet velvety feel of his hole and the poppers, my horns were out and sharp! Had to get more of his ass, so I pulled my cock out and dove face first back into him. He cried out as I spread his cheeks wide and pushed my tongue into him. I carried on for a few minutes and then decided I had to finish. I mounted this stud again and started slamming into him. He pushed back for each of my thrusts, my nuts slapping his balls. Finally, I groaned as I pushed into him and shot my load deep in him.

He still had not removed the blindfold. Some of my seed was dripping out of his hole and down his taint to his nuts. I quickly got dressed and left, each of us not seeing the face of the other.

When I got home, I logged into MH again and he left me a message saying how hot our session was. I looked at his profile again, and it said he was negative. I asked him if he really was and he said yes (mine clearly says I'm positive). I asked him if he was worried, and he said that he wasn't. Hopefully, we'll play again.3651432378394384842-2270255984036370026?l=lifeofamanatl.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.