Let's talk about your first time being whored out by a top! and how

i'd hooked up w him twice before so i knew the D was good and for whatever reason, dude was just my idea of a 10: mid 30s neither short nor tall, slim but fit, very handsome black guy with a sweet 10" cock, long but not too fat. 

he'd already bred me twice that day - after the second time i was able to cross item #1 off my bucket list when he stayed inside me for a min and slowly i could feel the warm flow of liquid up my ass, followed by a quick head rush as the chem piss took affect. 

laying there just enjoying all the feels - i was pleased to hear him say "my buddy wants to come over. i think you'll like this guy. he's got the fattest dick i've ever seen. what you think?" i quickly agreed as being shared by a dom top with his pal was another item on the list. then he advised i go push the piss out as it had been stewing inside me for a while. 

we showered and then he asked for a syringe which i actually had so he started preparing. told to get on the bed on all fours, he lubed my hole then inserted the syringe and i felt a squirt of warm liquid followed by another head rush. my first booty bump. cross another item off the bucket list. then i gave him his and he started opening up my hole with dildos of increasing size. 

his buddy arrived - a tall, formerly muscled out middle asked white guy w a big beer barrel gut and the thickest cock i've ever seen. we took turns trying to swallow this guy then my friend, usually a strict top but i guess the T was gettin to him, assumed the position. it was wild to see the guy i'd only known as topping me try to take big dick and i helped by working his nips and sucking his dick but i could tell he was struggling to take something this big. 

then he announced it was my turn and i felt a completely different kind of rutting. my friend usually fucks me so deep it's amazing but this guys fat cock starching my hole to the max gave a different focus as i enjoyed the sensations around my hole as he pumped in and out. then he abruptly said he had to bounce and i noticed for the first time just how frickin drunk this guy was. i can't belive he drove. heck i can't believe he could get it up that wasted. 

then my friend proceeded to fuck my stretched hole long and deep and deposited load number 3 deep into my guts. he then flipped me onto my back and proceeded to give me the best frickin head as i thought about how lucky i was to get 3 items crossed off the list all in one night. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4

First time I think of as being whored out was with a guy I saw semi-regularly for a while, probably would've been much more regularly if it weren't for distance. I'd been shared by other guys often enough and let him know that, and that I was okay with it, so this wasn't out of the blue. After a few chats, which were very promising (and dirty), I'd agreed to go to his place for our first meeting, about an hour on the train. Couple of texts back and forth that morning to confirm we were both still good to meet, then as I'm at the station waiting for a train, I get another message from him saying (words to the effect of, that phone gave up the ghost a while back so I don't have the exact text in front of me), "Hey slut, I've got a friend here, he's going to use you too." No 'is it okay if...', 'would you like...', just 'this is happening'. I mean I had the option of calling it off obviously, and from our chats I was pretty sure (and getting to know him better, I was right) he'd told me like that because he knew I'd love it, and if I'd texted back that I wasn't okay with it he'd have sent his friend home no questions asked. But even so, finding out by text that I'd have a stranger fucking me in a bit over an hour, not being asked but being told, was an amazing rush.

(And not to spoil the story but the actual sex was pretty straightforward, I got there, stripped, got on my knees and warmed them up in my mouth, then into the bedroom and gave my guy more oral while his friend fucked me from behind, nothing I hadn't done basically every other threesome I'd been in, so you probably don't need me to outline every detail there. But I'll never complain about good sex, and the lead-up made it special.)

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

Had a fuck buddy I was seeing for a good amount of time.  So a lot of trust built up.  We had done 3somes and such.  But he came up with something new.

I went over to his place and we fucked per usual.  He then told me he had a friend coming by and would I try something different.  He blindfolded me and put me on his bed faced down with a pillow over my head so I couldn't see shit between the blindfold and the pillow.  He propped my ass with another pillow and tied my hands above my head.

My hole was already pre-fucked by him.  I think it was a good five minutes of waiting, and then heard the doorbell.

I had no control.  His friend came into the room, must have been warmed up and already naked.  I felt him climb on the bed and finger me a little.  I guessed he knew I was ready to go.  He got on top of me and unceremoniously started fucking me.  It wasn't a long fuck, but god it was hot.  He came hard after a few, got up and left. 

No clue who he was.  Never did that type of whoring again.  No clue what deal my fuck buddy had with him.  I was just a hole to be used.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 4

I was sitting at home and my master said he had a task for me. I was to get cleaned out and go to this address and serve this guy. Well I was nervous as could be but got ready and started on my way. When I arrived the guy had all the lights off and told me to strip put my hands behind my back and get on my knees to assume the position. I then felt a pair of fuzzy handcuffs immobilize my arms then all at once the lights come on and I see two or three cameras positioned around the room. My face is clearly visible already. I try to hide it but when I turn the other direction I’m staring right at a new camera. He does something to the computer and says we’re ready to go. Flips the lights back off and proceeds to brutally fuck me in every position imaginable for hours. Think all in all I left with 3 loads. He pissed down my throat and had me rim him. All the while I was on camera against my wishes all thanks to my master. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Stmay said:

I was sitting at home and my master said he had a task for me....

🔥 hot story but can i ask if im correct in assuming everything turned out ok? did u ever find out what happened to the vid: was it an OF content or just for priv use? i'm assuming he didn't go on to try an blackmail you etc 

and if it did all turn out ok, did it feel that way at the time? was there panic and fear until inactivity doused it? was the initial lack of consent a turn on or a wtf am i doing w my life moment or possibly both? 

even "brutally fuck me for hours" could have been either heaven or hell depending on your mindset at the time. 

sorry for all the questions but i'm curious 

Back when I was in my mid-20s, I had played a few times with late-30s dom who really unlocked my submissive side. On this meeting, he had me in my usual position (face down ass up) as he alternated working my hole with his fingers, his thick cock, and an inflatable plug. Eventually he put a hood on me that only had nostril openings for repeated doses of poppers. He left me in position for 15-20 minutes, my hole being stretched by the inflatable plug. I heard footsteps, felt fingers on the nostril holes followed by the head-spinning aroma of amyl, the plug being removed, and a cock impaling my body. I was fucked roughly for 20 minutes or so, my body slammed flat into the mattress, until I heard a bellowing grunt, then the plug inserted and inflated. When the session ended my dom said he sold my hole to a friend I'd never meet for $50 and my payment was the anon  load I had in my bowels.

26 minutes ago, norefusal said:

🔥 hot story but can i ask if im correct in assuming everything turned out ok? did u ever find out what happened to the vid: was it an OF content or just for priv use? i'm assuming he didn't go on to try an blackmail you etc 

and if it did all turn out ok, did it feel that way at the time? was there panic and fear until inactivity doused it? was the initial lack of consent a turn on or a wtf am i doing w my life moment or possibly both? 

even "brutally fuck me for hours" could have been either heaven or hell depending on your mindset at the time. 

sorry for all the questions but i'm curious 

I never found out what happened to the video or how many people were watching live. I assume it was a livestream but don’t know for sure. I didn’t get blackmailed but he did use the connect to meet up about 4 times after that. Each time ended with him blasting deep in me then making me clean him off and took a photo every time. 

As for the experience it was thrilling. I got back in the car and jerked the biggest load all over myself. During the session I was extremely paranoid and nervous about the cameras and his cock was massive so it was doing a good job of wrecking my hole anyway. I remember once he grabbed my head and pulled it up so I was looking directly into his laptop camera when he was doing me in doggy. At first I tried to bow my head but he kept pulling my hair and finally I said fuck it and embraced being a slut. Once I did that it was a lot more enjoyable knowing by that point anyone watching had already seen everything. Although I was still thinking that people could be recording the session and everything. 

The brutally fucked references that I didn’t get to use lube  he only let me suck it for a while and then went balls deep with no lube so it was extremely painful and uncomfortable. At the end after he had loaded me multiple times he made me clean it and it was a definite taste of blood. And then when we were done he went to the bathroom but I never heard him piss then about 45 seconds later comes back and says you can be my urinal and proceeded to piss all down my throat I tried swallowing but some got on my face and body at which point he tossed me my thong to clean it up. So when I went home I was wearing a piss soaked thong. 

I don’t mind the questions at all  

• Like 1

On 5/7/2024 at 12:57 PM, atlmarketingbiz said:

Who, what, where when why and how? Let's here it!

I was 18. And just started in my freshman year in college. I had just started figuring out online about dom/sub related stuff and I was online and chatting with a guy in the same town and he asked if I wanted to meet, knowing I was inexperienced. I agreed and within 20 minutes he offered me a 3 year training contract. It gave him full rights over my body no limits. I had only been fucked once or twice and always with condoms. I accepted the training position, and he locked me in a cock cage. He told me my first order of business was to get fucked by him. He put me in his sling, lubed up, and started to fuck me. I made the mistake of asking where the condom was. (That cost me the worst beating of my life) He told me that I would never see a condom again for 3 years. He proceeded to breed me nearly virgin-tight hole. Little did I know, he had also posted an ad on Craigslist offering up my hole to anyone. When he was done,  I asked him to help me out of the sling. He laughed and told me what he had done. I was so scared. I only ended with 8 that night, but that was my first experience. 

• Piggy 1

The closest I have come is about 10 years ago when I was late 20s and I was visiting a city in Germany. I had an account on Gay Romeo (as it was at the time) and I had been chatting to a guy, who I agreed to give the login details for my account. He then messaged guys for me to go and suck off - sending me the details by sms so I wouldn't know who to expect in advance. I think I sucked only around 4 guys in the space of 2-3 hours. 

I remember later seeing the guy on another app and messaging him; he was clueless as to what I was talking about. I suspect the one who whored my mouth out had used those photos, creating a fake account and so I don't know to this day who he really was.

I long had the fantasy to be whored out in the same way by a guy inviting men over to fuck me. Never done that though. Also thought about going to the Horse Meat Market in Berlin, Cologne or Amsterdam or somewhere else, but never had the courage to do it yet...

• Like 1

My first time being whored out by a top was when I was 21 years old. I had just started becoming comfortable with my sexuality and started telling my plug at the time that I wanted to get my whole worked out. Hated being too tight. One night, he had me come over for our usual play. After a smoke and some casual conversation he told me to go to his room and have my ass up. After a few minutes I heard him come in. I was smoking more with my ass up as commanded. He started eating my hole until my lips started to open and his spit was dripping down my balls and onto his sheet. He used his finger to open my hole more then slid in his dildo. He popped in a shard, opened a bottle of poppers and told me to start sniffing while he bumped me. In for 10 seconds out for 30, three times. He had me suck him off for a few minuted, then pushed my head down and started fucking me raw. IDK how long but later I heard his apartment door open and I heard him say come in. I clinched a little and deserved his slap on my ass followed by a demand for me to smoke again. Yes sir. He slides his dick out and then another slides in. My plug's precum lubricating the anonymous dick. This dick starts pounding hard and deep without stopping. My upper body is pushed into the bed and plug spreads my cheeks open while anon keeps going at it. Plug takes the poppers and holds it to my nose every few minutes until anon busts a HUGE load and walks out. I heard the door close and plug starts to finish in me. He says my ass is foaming, gives it another slap, tells me not to move and busts his nut in me. I collapsed on the bed. My ass is dripping wet and my body is tingling with excitement. It was awesome. No idea who the other guy was. My pig life began.

Edited by williamsyum

On 5/9/2024 at 12:06 PM, atlmarketingbiz said:

I was 18. And just started in my freshman year in college. I had just started figuring out online about dom/sub related stuff and I was online and chatting with a guy in the same town and he asked if I wanted to meet, knowing I was inexperienced. I agreed and within 20 minutes he offered me a 3 year training contract. It gave him full rights over my body no limits. I had only been fucked once or twice and always with condoms. I accepted the training position, and he locked me in a cock cage. He told me my first order of business was to get fucked by him. He put me in his sling, lubed up, and started to fuck me. I made the mistake of asking where the condom was. (That cost me the worst beating of my life) He told me that I would never see a condom again for 3 years. He proceeded to breed me nearly virgin-tight hole. Little did I know, he had also posted an ad on Craigslist offering up my hole to anyone. When he was done,  I asked him to help me out of the sling. He laughed and told me what he had done. I was so scared. I only ended with 8 that night, but that was my first experience. 

Super hot story, thanks for sharing!