Idea's needed - Best options for when you can't access big toys internationally?

Hey everyone,

I'm moving to Bali or Thailand end of year.

Both prohibit ANY adult toys, I snuck some into bali when i moved there last time 10 years ago and bribed the airport security but you can't do that anymore.

How can I get around this?
• I'm thinking homemade dildos (any suggestions?) Currently i put layers of socks over my dildos then a condom to make them bigger and increase slowly in size)
• Buying some big toys that just don't look like dildos like maybe some silicone eggs etc
• Importing silicone and making my own? 😕 

Has anyone lived or moved to a country where it is just blatantly banned, what are your go to options?

Thanks heaps in advance!

At times I've had to get pretty creative.  A few things I've done.... once I used several big candles melted down and carved into a plug. Bubble wrap in a magnum condom. A few tennis balls in a sock with a condom. Of course plastic bottles and all sorts of veggies. 

Putting things in condoms can work. Maybe vegetables like cucumbers. Freezing water in a condom can give an interesting sensation 😛 

I once did a clone your willy kit. Where you make your own dildo by casting your dick. Not sure if you can smuggle that in the country