Fucked by Masseur Again

Was in Sydney for a couple of days with work this week and couldn't find a minute to fuck while there. So while waiting for my flight on Thursday decided to book my favorite massage for the following day (Friday). Sent a text and response after confirming the time was "I will fill you up. See you at 8pm and will make sure you walk funny after".

Come 8pm i was face down being covered in hot oils. The initial massages are becoming more sensual earlier every time, but he masters the art of teasing out the entire hour. Cum to the end he had me on my back arse over the edge and ankles around his ears as he pounded me raw. I now know his triggers and start pinching his nipples to him saying "you really want it don't you" and me begging him to give it to me. In minutes he is balls deep with his eyes rolling as he almost yells "take it" and I feel him pulsing and flooding my insides.  As usually he stays in me and hard as he makes out with me. For the first time we shower together after.

Walking home I advertise my used hole. I am on heat. A larger guy messages and says he would like to breed me but is nervous. I take a hint and say I don't care if he cums fast - actually I love that. I get seed in me faster. I seem to have nailed the concern. 30mins later he has me on all fours on my bed and is exploding a second load in me. He leaves straight after.

Come to today, I kept both loads in me all night. And they are nowhere to be seen - so guess I absorbed both men overnight ;).

All cleaned out and advertised for group breeding at mine tonight - will keep you updated. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 6