Biggest one yet

I posted about this guy in cocksucking forum months ago. I was asking about sucking a very big cock. I had an ad on double list looking for a couple to play with. A lady emailed me asking if I would be interested in sucking off her husband's cock. I was so we all met up for drinks one night. Now this couple was very different.  He is dark skinned 6'7 and over 300lbs. She is 4'9 and maybe 90lbs. Turns out we live just a few blocks apart and we all hit it off. We go back to their place and she tells me she hates sucking cock and wants a guy to be a regular for him. So after a lil more flirting and drinking he sits back on the couch and she is rubbing him through his shorts.  I get on my knees and was absolutely shocked at how huge he was when she pulled him out. It has been a learning process to suck him off. There really isn't much sucking as I can hardly get the head in my mouth.  So a couple times a week for a few months I show up to do my best to slobber,  gag, and service his cock. He is never a blow and go guy. He likes to take his time and have his huge balls licked on too. So the other day I was invited to a BBQ at their place. All afternoon I am wondering if I'm going to get a mouthful of cum. After a bit the wife starts getting a little buzzed and flirty so now I'm sure its going to happen.  Things are wrapping up and she pulls me aside and tells me she talked to him and he wants to fuck my ass. I never really thought it was an option because its always just oral. Now I'm super excited so I go home to clean out and get ready. An hour later I'm back and horny as ever. He is already naked sitting on the couch and she is sipping wine and rubbing her clit. I usually prefer for tops to mount me but due to his size I want to be in control at first.  After about 10min of sucking and getting him ready I climbed on top and started sitting on his cock. The girth wasn't an issue but the length was a problem.  After several minutes of trying everything lined up and he was balls deep. I rode him a bit to make sure I was good and then he pushed my down to the floor and climbed on top. It was a lil painful at first but once he was all in it was awesome.  After a good hard fucking he unloaded inside me and just laid there. When he finally pulled out I cleaned him making sure to get every drop from his foreskin.  I told him that was the biggest cock I'd had by far. The next morning he sent me a pic with a measure tape. He is a legit 13in. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 6

Big heavy guys are great. When they’re on top. They are totally in control and I’m helpless to do anything. Now is she was encouraging him to fuck little faggot and breed me id be in heaven. I’d even eat her pussy while he fucked me.