How did you poz? Were you a bottom/Top/Vers?

hungry_hole

When you got pozzed where you top/bottom/vers?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. When you got pozzed where you top/bottom/vers?

• Versatile
    • Bottom

I'm the typical 100% slutty BB bottom that you hear about all the time. The type who takes anon loads, and who really enjoys gloryhole and darkroom action. SHould I say any more?

But I'm still HIV-neg...so I'm always curious of how guys poz. I see many young guys i their 20's who are already poz.

If you are poz and you like talking about how and who pozed you, and other details. Here are some topics:

1) When you pozed, were you Top, Vers, or Bottom?

2) Were you going through a slutty period, dark rooms, gloryholes?

3) Were you surprised when you got the test results?

4) Did you change role after you pozed? You stealth fuck?

5) Did you feel relieved after you pozed?

6) Do you know who pozed you? Someone you knew or maybe a guy fucked you at the sauna and you know he was the one.

7) Maybe a story of your experience

In BarebackRT I see so many profiles opf poz guys, some really young, and wonder how they pozed. Maybe a bit of a turn on on my part...

I got pozzed by fucking a guy I knew was poz -- I never bottomed for him and only fucked him once. We were dating, so I definitely know it was him since I had tested neg a few months before and hadn't been fooling around with anyone else. We broke up before I found out I was poz, and I got a nasty rash and the fuck flu about a month later. Since I converted I've become a huge slut. Flipping, topping, bottoming, taking lots of anon loads whenever I can -- and I think I've picked up every imaginable STD along the way.

• 2 weeks later...

I have Always enjoyed raw sex.. ALWAYS. . I have a slight allergy to latex. it irritates my skin. . so I was always in a higher risk category. When I was diagnosed, I narrowed it to about 4 candidates, who could have transmitted it. The first man I could think of, was my ex' of 8 years. he was poz, and may have passed it to me over the time we spent together. the second was a man I see about once a year from San Francisco. A real sweet man. Another, could have been a regular fuck bud. His husband is passing from terminal cancer, and has allowed him the luxury of having fuck buds to meet his sex needs; So happy to provide for that man. Lastly, and the man I Wish it to be. . is my Leather-Bear-Dom. In a sick twisted kinda way. . I hope, its his strain, in me. For me, Its very arousing to think, that Its my dom's strain in me, that part of him will always be with me. . (he, is married to a wonderful man) .. . so at nights and times when I can't be with him. . part of him is in me . . and in a perverted way. . that makes me feel special.