To the cum dumps / dumpers out there, what do you do professionally?

I am in my mid-30s, single, muscular-build, clean cut, and have a pretty successful career in finance in a big city. I have always fantasized about fucking bareback and being a cum dump. This year, I took the plunge and made it happen. One weekend, I took 7 loads from total strangers and it felt exhilarating (although I felt a bit lonely after). I am thinking about doing it again but have mixed feelings about it - some religious / moral guilt + STD concerns (I am on PREP and DoxyPep) + most importantly, the implications for my career if anyone found out.

My question is, to the cum dumps and dumpers out there, what do you do for work / professionally, and has this “recreational activity” ever been concern for you?

22 hours ago, Musclebot said:

I am in my mid-30s, single, muscular-build, clean cut, and have a pretty successful career in finance in a big city. I have always fantasized about fucking bareback and being a cum dump. This year, I took the plunge and made it happen. One weekend, I took 7 loads from total strangers and it felt exhilarating (although I felt a bit lonely after). I am thinking about doing it again but have mixed feelings about it - some religious / moral guilt + STD concerns (I am on PREP and DoxyPep) + most importantly, the implications for my career if anyone found out.

My question is, to the cum dumps and dumpers out there, what do you do for work / professionally, and has this “recreational activity” ever been concern for you?

Head of Quantum Computing in a multinational company (7,000+ employees worldwide)

Being a vers cum dump/ dumper did not & does not affect my job & my career progression.  Some people from work know that I am gay, some don't. I am not introducing myself as "Hi, I'm John. Nice to meet you. I'm gay and I go to sex clubs 4-5x a week."  

I did get fucked at the Lab by a co-worker some 5-6 years ago. I fucked my CIO at Folsom in Berlin at Pig Week in the sling, plus the distinguished married with many kids member of the company BoD . I had an orgy with Head of Sales in Middle East and his local buddies. I introduced a guy who was working for me to the secrets of the bathhouses, rituals, signals, and dark room code and etiquette.  In a nutshell, I've done it all. 

And as I said, some people know, some don't. The code is 'Keep your mouth shut.'  You don't talk about anything private at work. First hint someone wants to talk, tell them in no uncertain terms that work is work and pleasure is pleasure. 

If they are at a sex venue and they fuck you, then they are there for the same reason as you. If you post photos of yourself on Grindr with all the details, then maybe it's prudent to give out these details without your face, or if face visible, leave some of the more juicy details out. 

Guys in finance in a big city are 30% gay, 40% bi, and 30% too tired to think about sex.  As long as you keep a low profile, you fulfil all your duties at work (incl overtime, sigh), then you got nothing to worry. Stay away from gossip and mind your business. 

Being a cumdump is a big come out to yourself. It is the moment you realise that your arse has power and it attracts men. Go and fulfil your fantasies but be responsible. First and foremost don't do any hard drugs.  Once you go on that slope you need a lot of willpower to get out of it. Softer drugs such as weed & poppers are more manageable and as long as you are responsible and don't overdo it, you'll be fine.

Religion plays a major role in everyone's life so I suggest finding the spiritual aspects in your religion that encourage you to be a better person. Don't focus on homosexuals punishment. (On a lighter note, I don't think any religion I am aware of makes a distinction between punishment for different homosexual acts. i.e. you suck a dick , you're equally guilty as someone who fucks 10,000 men and takes every cock in sight up his arse.  If you bottom for one or you bottom for 10K, the judgement afforded to us sinners in all of the religious books where being gay is a sin, writings and interpretations thereof, is the same - so might as well got for the full meal deal.)

Moral guilt... "Men are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." I'm sure these words are ever so familiar to many of us. I suggest you sort out your dilemma with the Creator. And in the absence of a Moral Clearance certificate from the Almighty, ask yourself where does being a cumdump stand on the scale of morally wrong things we do daily? I'm pretty sure that on the balance of probabilities, being a cumdump is nowhere as high as you may thing. 

The only thing I urge you and any other cumdumps around the world: Be kind to yourself. Don't neglect your health. Eat well. Do your Keg stretches and go easy on drugs. Try not to drink too much alcohol, and eat your fruit and veggies. Sleep min 6-7 hours a day and have a homemade chicken soup once a month. You gotta eat your proteins off a plate from time to time 😜

Happy fucks my friends!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 2

I’m a health care worker.   

Over the years I;ve had some concerns.  I take reasonable precautions,  On PreP and now use DoxyPep.   For me the concern isn’t the bareback sex it’s the environment I wasnt it in.  I like anon and I guess the risk that goes with it.   But on the hole I don’t loose any sleep over it.  My biggest frustration isn’t the act it’s how difficult it’s gotten at my age.  Everyone is looking for twinks and not chubbyolder guys..

I don’t really worry about career wise.   It might be unfomortable with co workers for awhile, but it’s not illegal and no one could take my liscense away for it.   If I was doing it at work or in a way that identified my boss then it’s mystupidity that would get me in trouble and not the fact that I’m a cum dump.   Co worker has already treted me for an STI once so he’s got an idea and it’s never affected anything.