Gym Buddy Hookup

Yesterday 

A few months I had a nasty back injury after a neighbor accidentally hit me with their car. So I’ve been a bit out of commission, and away from the gym. Finally got back into the swing of things 2 weeks ago and I’m slowly rebuilding my strength. 

Last week I was on the bench and after wrapping up, a guy started chatting me up. He was very nice and we went over our respective routines and went our separate ways. He is handsome, but his body definitely brings him up to a solid 9 rating with his thick legs, perfect hockey ass, and chest/abs that would make Superman look like an amateur lifter. I was a little intimidated since this guy is a good half foot taller than me and about 10 years older (he’s probably about 43).  We ended up bumping into each other 3 more times at the gym, and last night he made a very blunt pass.

Apparently, he’s been watching my Grindr profile lol. He very nonchalantly asked if was getting a ton of action Grindr. I responded “occasionally,” and he just smirked and said “that’s a shame.” He then whipped out his phone and opened up app and showed me his profile. Apparently, he’d been messaging me over the past few days and I had ignored them because his profile is blank and he never sent a photo. I instantly remembered his messages because they first started out as “hey” and then got really hot and explicit (but no photos). We laughed a bit and that’s when he asked if we could hang out later. Before I could say anything he flashed the band of his jock over the top of his shorts and then grabbed my dick through my shorts. 

About 2 hours later he got to my place. Now 99% of the time, I’m a top and I prefer a nice power bottom and I like to be the more dominant one. This did not happen. He was the most dominant controlling bottom I’ve ever been with and it was out of this world fun. 

He is a rock solid piece of muscle and his ass is a smooth piece of marble art. I think I spent as much time worshiping his muscles as I did blowing him. It was absolutely wild being ridden by a guy so much bigger and powerful than me, while hearing him moan “breed me”

Not a bad way to spend a Saturday and totally worth the slight twinge I feel in my back this morning. 

Edited by Calstock
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 7
  • Piggy 3