Tripple Penetration for lunch

So we meet again! 

had a couple hookups during the day and got 4 loads in me when I was hit by this couple again, we haven't played together since that time and after having my hole well lubed with cum but by a single cock every time I needed to get my hole ruined. 

20 minutes later I was at their place and naked as they started feeling my body and fingering my wet pussy.

we moved to the bedroom and they both laid on the bed next to each other as I began sucking them, I forgot just how thick they are and was enjoying feeling my throat stretch as I was taking them both all the way in.

Soon after one of them moved behind me as I was deep throating his partner and in one push he was all the way in my pussy.

they were like animals and I was there to please them however they want and the energy was so good!

I was being fucked hard, very hard from both sides, my throat juices were all over the cock I was sucking and the loads I had already in me were sloshing and running down my thighs.

I love feeling like a complete cumdump slut!

After 20 minutes the guy fucking my hole announced he was cumming and since I couldn't speak with a mouth full of cock I just used my hands to pull him as deep as he can go as he was dumping his huge load in me.

when he was finished they both pulled out and in a split second I had the other partner now fucking me as I was cleaning the cock that just pounded me from all the cum and my sweet ass juices.

Again my hole was being fucked HARD as the guy I was sucking got rock hard again and started fucking my throat as well.

soon the guy fucking me was breeding me with his load and it felt like a huge one too. 

of course I immediately went to clean him too as they both laid back on the bed and after I was done I took the hint and started to lower my pussy on the first guy cock, this time it was my turn to show him how hard I can fuck myself on his cock while his partner was resting. Or so I thought. 
cause soon after I had a bottle of poppers in my nose and the head of a cock pushing in alongside his partner, except it wasn't a real cock but the same dildo they used in the previous fuck.

so I was being double penetrated by 2 identical cocks and it was sooooooo good! 
this went on for a long while since the second load took them longer.

then I had the poppers back in my nose and I was told to take deep breaths, it was like 15 hits before I felt the second partner pushing in as well.

fuck I was feeling so full, more that a fist even I think but I was growing like an animal as they took charge and started plowing my soon to wtecked pussy!

it took them 30 minutes like that as i basically had 3 cock in me before they both announced they were cumming together.

At this point I just realize I had cum myself twice as they assaulted my hole! 

when they finished I took them both in my mouth to clean up and taste it all before I collapsed on the bed for 10 minutes to catch my breath.

i need to have a session with them together with my partner ASAP!

oink 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 8