Chelsea flower show bttm

I was at work today when I received a message on sniffies app from a guy staying in a nearby hotel, hosting and wanting to be bred. I’ve never done a “cum-dump” scenario, so was turned on by the idea and his hot ass. So I arranged to meet him after work.  I turned up at the hotel, he was waiting naked, legs spread and his ass up. He already had 3 guys before me. He was even hotter in reality: rugby-player build, big muscular body and big legs with a beautiful big muscle ass with just a little dusting of fine blonde hair! Wow, his hole was nice and wet and after a few sniffs of poppers he relaxed his hole and sucked me in slowly. My cock is wider at the base and thick, so it always takes bttms by surprise when they relax and feel the stretch, but they say they feel really full and stretched by it. This guy loved it, he was on all fours, legs open and his ass pushed against me wanting me deep. We fucked for about 15minutes till I got super hard and couldn’t hold back, one deep thrust and he gripped my cock at the base with his hole and asked me to shoot, so I did nice and deep. He’s here  for the annual Chelsea flower show and said he has a couple of friends that he would like to share with me…. Let’s see what happens over the next week, who would have thought florists are so horny! 

IMG_7450.jpeg

• Like 8
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 2

• 2 weeks later...