I am not a trucker, but I have a friend who is, and he told me the company has STRICT rules concerning NOT picking up people. They're monitoring their drivers, and that sometimes includes cameras and speed tracking, checking their routes. 

I'm sure the type of trucker sex you're talking about once existed (and may exist for truckers who don't work for specific companies), but I think most companies have squashed the dream of trucker sex. 

Again, just from what I've been told. I hope you find someone who can let you ride in their truck and then ride their cock! 

• Like 2

It did exist.  And it was wicked hot.  Exactly as you imagined in your fantasies.  But it’s been years for me - despite hunting for it.  More than a quickie in a truck stop or rest area - and sometimes in an overnight hotel - I think those days are gone with safety regulations.

I had sex in back the big rig truck. Sometime I get guys tapping me on grindr while I’m at work. I go by the truck stop by work after my shift is done. 

Also in my town residence too. I get lucky land on seeing beefy truckers.  I have never went along. And I can’t with my work schedule being full time. Not exactly comfortable either. Haha

Edited by BlueSaphir

My experiences with truckers leads me to believe more of them are bottoms than tops. Not all of them though. My 2nd gay experience was a trucker who topped me and he was almost (but not quite) my only fuck buddy for a year or so. Damn, that guy could fuck. He did his best to make a fag out of me and I did my best to help him.

Over the years I have topped a lot of truckers. I envy them their lifestyle. I have never worked as a long haul trucker but at one time had a job that required a CDL and drove some monstrous equipment down the highway but it wasn't really a trucker lifestyle being mostly local stuff.