20 hours ago, Hithere said:

I’m not completely sure but a little bit of all 3 I think

Interesting. Like most faggots, I've been drooling over the male organ since the onset of puberty (actually, a bit before). It's unimaginable that I wouldn't notice the best thing in the universe until late in life.

• Piggy 1

10 hours ago, TomOnHisKnees said:

I had no interest in sucking until I was on my knees with one in front of my face.

The power of the penis never ceases to amaze. Not that I was exactly reticent before, but I feel ever more righteous in my desire to force every cute boy to his knees and stick it in his face. The Truth protrudes from man's crotch and it is glorious.

2 hours ago, Phallarchist said:

The power of the penis never ceases to amaze. Not that I was exactly reticent before, but I feel ever more righteous in my desire to force every cute boy to his knees and stick it in his face. The Truth protrudes from man's crotch and it is glorious.

Yes.

It's like a voice in your head saying"Go ahead.You know you want to".

On 5/26/2024 at 8:24 PM, Hithere said:

I’m not completely sure but a little bit of all 3 I think

I can understand how you're feeling, early 30's here and mid 20's I started getting curious. Couldn't place a reason but when you think of them, yeah, I tick a few boxes.... Is the way I thought. If the reason you're not indulging in a curiosity is because of your significant other then maybe don't if you think you'll feel guilty for it. If the. Thing stopping you from fooling around with a guy is "being nervous" or "scared" to try it get over it and take the plunge, I've been there for both and the latter is the one I'll tell someone to ignore their instincts/feelings on. Getting over the hump of fooling around with guys is for some guys difficult but I don't regret trying it out.