[Gay City Sex] Monday Fun at Adult World

rawTOP

• Administrators

To see JJ's original blog post, click here...

-10.jpeg

Yesterday I went to Adult World in Riebeeck Street. Haven't been there for some time, and it was quiet. I now remember why I don't go there so often: - the staff are so full of attitude and unfriendly. Aslo, they have put their entrance price up from R20 to R30 - that's a hell of a jump, far more than inflation....

There was one guy there, tall, skin-head look. First sucked me through the glory hole, but fuck man, why cant guys learn to suck - all teeth and no technique.....

Pulled my dick back out and went for a walk around, still nobody else - skin-head was now in a cubicle, was randy, so went in. He striped immediatly and was on his knees - wanted to be dominated, which I quickly did and roughed him up for not being able to suck like a pig slut should be able to do - turned him around and worked his ass, opened him up wide, had him moaning and snorting the poppers, pushed my cock in, fucked for a while, pulled out, dressed up and left.

That will teach him for being such a lousy sucker.....

0_76_183607747_2209760.jpg

2600214362017230727-2559923589596924322?l=gaycitysex.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.