Resetting my dormant slut

Hey Men! Need some advice. I find myself single with a lot of free time (long story). I have decided that it is a good time to explore and get reacquainted with my slutty/kinky/sub side. Want to open myself back up to the piggy and uninhibited cock service that I have been missing all these years. Anyone have any suggestions on some good first steps that I can take to make that happen? For example, where to find men who are interested in a 50 yo man slut and how to best let them know I am open for use. Any guidance is appreciated.

Hey- I found myself in a similar position to you a few years back- same age too, give or take.

My advice would be to get yourself on Prep (if you’re not already there) and jump right back in at the deep end- you’ve no time to lose! You’ll find plenty of guys interested in a 50 y/o whore- it might be a different crowd to the one you attracted back in the day: you’ll have to get used to being called “Daddy” and learn to just go with it, whether it’s your thing or not. If you’re not already doing it, then hitting the gym and keeping yourself in the best shape possible wouldn’t go amiss either.

You don’t say where you are, but if you are in an area/country where there are cruise bars, saunas and sex clubs, I would go down that route rather than spend too much time on the apps: guys at our stage of life are much sexier when presenting themselves in real life than through a series of photos on Grindr, Sniffies, etc… phone cameras are no friend to the over 40’s.

Good luck with it and welcome back to slutdom!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

Hey- I found myself in a similar position to you a few years back- same age too, give or take.

My advice would be to get yourself on Prep (if you’re not already there) and jump right back in at the deep end- you’ve no time to lose! You’ll find plenty of guys interested in a 50 y/o whore- it might be a different crowd to the one you attracted back in the day: you’ll have to get used to being called “Daddy” and learn to just go with it, whether it’s your thing or not. If you’re not already doing it, then hitting the gym and keeping yourself in the best shape possible wouldn’t go amiss either.

You don’t say where you are, but if you are in an area/country where there are cruise bars, saunas and sex clubs, I would go down that route rather than spend too much time on the apps: guys at our stage of life are much sexier when presenting themselves in real life than through a series of photos on Grindr, Sniffies, etc… phone cameras are no friend to the over 40’s.

Good luck with it and welcome back to slutdom!

good words of advice, 

Yea similar situation here, and am finding my mojo again, and building up the stats and stamina 🙂