Getting more Arse focused at the sauna

Had a pretty successful night at the sauna last weekend. 

Managed 3 loads and about 12 to 15 cocks up my arse. 

One thing I have become aware of is how my mindset has changed over time,  in that I now only think about cock in my arse when I'm there, and engineer the environment for that to happen. Once upon a time, I would have been trying to throat some Tops cock and in times before that get my cock sucked. 

I also must be giving off a different vibe as guys tend to head to my arse when groping my now as opposed to my cock. 

On the night one of the guys groped my arse as I walked by, and within a couple of minutes, I was being fucked in the middle of the corridor with a crowd of guys watching on. 

Hopefully, I will build up more stamina to be able to take it harder and for longer periods so I could handle an entire night at a HorseFare or another cum hungry environment.

Does this story sound familiar compared to your journeys and thus what does the future look like? 

Feedback always welcome 

TDB

Most of my sauna visits now don't involve me cumming at all anymore.