[Gay City Sex] Friday 18 July 2008

rawTOP

• Administrators

To see JJ's original blog post, click here...

I arrived at Hot House Steam Baths in the gay "village" of Cape Town, just afdter midday when they open, and left just at 4.30 pm. It wasn't as busy as it usually gets on a Friday afternoon, but I can't complain....

Action+Men-Group+1675.jpg

I shot my load three times during those raunchy few hours, having sucked seven cocks, or was it eight? Lost count of the number of times I was sucked and fondled with .... had three hot group scenes, one int he dry sauna, and the others in the maze, and fucked three hot guys.

I had actually gone to Hot House on Friday to meed up with H who had hooked up with me on www.gaydar.co.za but, gues what - he didn't turn up at the time he said he would, and I only got his SMS when I left to say he could only make it later - well, maybe another time - but I certainly didn't sit around waiting for him...

Yeah, it was a good afternoon ... hope to see some of you there soon2600214362017230727-3923070968163398616?l=gaycitysex.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.