7 hours ago, LehighCub said:

This is the best story I've read on here in ages. 

That means a lot. I definitely try to craft the prose to be immersive and engrossing to the reader. I, greatly share the mentality that I put into the main character. Sex, true raucous, lustful, sex must not only revolve around the physical, but also the emotional and spiritual. Once you can put all those together, it can really make the reader feel fully immersed in the story, or fully immersed in the actual act if you are a participant. 

• Like 1

***Author’s Note***

As stated in the first part, this work of fiction is meant to be a combination between standard fiction and also mystical fantasy.  The story so far has yet to take on any fantastical elements.  However this part will surround them fully.

Part 3

As Jake gazed around at the dark basement, music thumping the walls with deep beats, smoke wafting around, conversations mixing with grunts of sexual pleasure, he felt his soul tearing out of him.  In a moment, it was if time was grinding to a halt.  Movements amongst the many men in front of him looked like slow motion, the exhale of a cigarette’s smoke dancing fancifully into the air.  The thrusts of the fucking taking place to his left looked like a frame by frame play of a movie editor. And then everything stopped and Jake was hurled from his body.  He saw the scene, eternally on pause, before him.  He admired his own beauty in a sickeningly vain way, eying every perfect inch of his body.  Then his vision went black.

A voice, exceptionally deep, guttural, almost animalistic lingered in his left ear, hot breath dancing across his shoulder and creeping up his neck.  A foul odor from that warm breath entered his nostrils.  He tried to turn to see what was behind him, but he was paralyzed.  He could feel, but he was unable to move on his own.  He was fully naked, in unending darkness, with a solo spotlight emanating from the heavens upon his beauty.

“Do you know what you are?” the voice asked.  It had a slithery nature to it, yet it sounded like its voicebox was grating against sandpaper as well. It was deeply discomforting, even to Jake who thrived on risk and danger. 

“You’ve given away your very self in the pursuit of pleasure,” the voice continued.  “You’ve elevated your body, and destroyed any sense of morality within you.” The warmth on Jake’s neck and the foul odor went from being uncomfortable to enticing, in a twisted way.  His cock begin to twitch.

“Yes I see it,” the voice said, “even though know nothing of where you are, and who I am, you are aroused.  You were meant for pleasure, you were destined for sin, you have driven by lust!”  The voiced raised near the end of the sentence.

With that it was black again, because Jake saw himself sitting, well, lounging and a great throne.  The throne itself was moving, made up of some gooey red and black liquid that seemed to take the form the great chair, but had no binding. He lounged in the throne, his eyes showing no soul, yet his face of exceptional confidence.  His body was divine.  The crown on his head as a dark obsidian, leaking a jet black liquid down the sides of his face.  Another flash and his thrown was surrounded by at least 20 perfectly beautiful twinks.  Their eyes were fixated upon Jake, their hands groping and touching him, their lips attempting to kiss any part of his body.  Their eyes looked like they were drugged, and Jake was their jake.  They moaned and groaned like zombies, as if their groping was the only cure to their affliction.  Another flash and the twinks were replaced by a similarly sized group of incredibly old, wasting, wrinkled men.   Jake watched himself be worshipped by these grandpas, and his cock remained at full attention.

The voice returned over his should. “Yes, touch yourself to yourself you monster,” it said as Jake regained control, one hand caressing his own chest, one hand immediately stroking his cock.  Jake felt immeasurable pleasure in watching this image of himself, the king, and couldn’t help throttle his dick harder seeing it. 

“Look at how they worship you,” the voice teased.  “They are nothing without touching you. That’s power.  That’s control. You desire it don’t you? You want more of it don’t you?” Jake shivered as he felt a caress of a sharp object slide gently down his back.  Instantly he was thrown into his vision in the chair, being that Jake.  His addicted companions surrounding him flashed every few seconds between the twinks and the old men, all of them having absolutely no life to their eyes, only him, as their addiction. 

The feel of the throne, its slimy blackish red fluid moving faster and faster while still keeping its shape, started to unwind.  The liquid started lashing out slowly all over Jake’s smooth torso, then his legs, then his neck, until the images surrounding him disappeared and he was sliding through of a river of this goo.  It wasn’t just goo.  It was something more. 

“Yes my dark boy,” the voice now in his head, “It is the manifestation of pure unadulterated lust that you are swimming in”. Jake slide in the slimy liquid like he was going down a slide.  Everything was black as pitch, it was just sensations and feelings, nothing he could see.  As his slide progressed, his speed accelerating faster and faster, he began to hear torturous moans and cries of pure desire. 

“They are all pulled to you like a magnet…” the voice said

Jake splashed into an infinite pool of the liquid lust, his slide ride completed.  The room as almost as dark as pitch, but ambient lighting coming from nowhere and everywhere imitated the darkest fo twilight.  It was enough for him to see movements in the waves of the goo, unnatural movements not normal to any liquid.  Like sharks converging on prey, he felt them pounce.  Immediately his body was grabbed, and tossed about by hands and bodies coated completely in the slime. They were all faceless to him, but they grabbed and tore at him regardless.  They were humanlike, but they acted like addicts.  Soon he realized the entire pool was changing from liquid to slime humans, whatever they were.

As if reading his thoughts, the voice appeared, over his right shoulder this time, “They are slime humans, they are the rejected.  The ones that lived a life of morals and values and lost out on pleasure.  They come here to writhe in their own pity and torture, until someone like you comes along to satiate them for a temporary period.  We certainly have very few visitors Jake.  No many can be the monster that you are.”

Jake was utterly engrossed by the groping, the touching, the almost rhythmic moaning of the now hundreds of people surrounding them.  He opened his arms outward like a prophet speaking to his flock, showing off his immensely gorgeous figure.  He licked his lips, desire ravishing him internally.  If these are deprive souls that never had a taste of truly powerful pleasure, who was he to deny them their wants?

With his arms outstretched Jake beckoned, “I am yours for your pleasure!  Use me!  Make me your fucking king!”

Like rabbid animals the groping and touching and moaning stopped, resulting in a torrent of pushing and fighting.  Jake was thrown to the floor, angry sounds and violence taking place as these soulless rejects fought over him.  Slimy hands pushed him around, trying to grab him, take hold of him, use him, but he would get pushed over to someone else before they could do anything.  The voice inside his mind laughed, maniacally.   He was in what felt like infinity, and he was everyone’s desire.

Finally a rhythm began to form in the fighting and jeering, and cocks began to enter Jake.  It took no longer than 10-20 seconds before cum started flowing into Jake and he was passed to the next soulless one.  Over and over, exceptionally fast ejaculations poured deeply into his hole, moans of infinite pleasure coming from every orgasm.  He drank in the sin, the darkness, the lust.  He was catering to a bunch of souls that had no idea what they had missed out on, and now that he stood in front of them, they were fucking rabid. 

Within minutes Jake had 50 loads inside him.  Then 90, then 150.  He kepts being used by the next cock and next cock, moans of terrifying insanity rumbled around him.  The voice in his head kept laughing with no regard for anything besides watching him be used.  He was thrown to the side and jumped on, having a dick slide into him, then two at a time, then choking as one slammed into his mouth so hard he felt like his neck was going to break.  No longer was he standing, he was just being attacked lying on the ground. And he didn’t want it to stop.  He needed this. 

“More!” Jake moaned.  He felt himself changing deep inside from self aware to meaningless hole.  “I beg you all, more!”

Animalistic roars pounded through the crowd, riled up even more by Jake’s words. Another several minutes flew by and 400 or so had entered him.  Jake was orgasming himself so much he didn’t even have to touch his dick, His pupils were gone, the whites of his eyes only remained.  Within 10 minutes he had 500 strangers donating their DNA to him.  He was in bliss, begging and screaming for more, loving the level of abuse, the fighting, the pure animalist raw fury that was excuding around him.  He never wanted it to end.

And then it did.

As if whoever the insane voice in his head could read his mind Jake appeared in black again, yet he could see what he just did playing out in his head.  His dick pulsed and dripped with yearning to be back being used, to get another 500, hell make it 10,000 raw cocks flowing new DNA into him.  He was shaking he was so addicted and wired.

“This isn’t real though…” he muttered

“Oh but it is, and it isn’t” the voice returned.

“I’m out of my mind, out of my body, you took me to a different plane” Jake replied.

“I did and I did not.  Yes, I removed you from your body.  Yes this is in your head for now.  But no, it is real, and this is the tiniest sliver of a taste should you seek this out,” the voice replied. 

But how do I seek it out? Jake asked

He was back in his body in the basement, and just like someone had pressed the play button, his real life continued just as he left it.  Yet he was left with the very real feelings that he had just experienced.  Instead of allowing the hand pushing him by his back into the middle of the floor, Jake picked up his own pace.  His eyes looked different, they glowed a reddish hue, his body sparkled with the sticky sweat sweet from himself and the men just dripping over him moments ago upstairs.

In the middle of the room Jake step foot, and he outreached his hands like in his vision.  All the men in the basement quieted down, staring at him like he was a god.  With his arms outstretched, his mile contorted into something truly sinister, his eyes turned an ever darker shade of red and with incredible confidence he stared at his audience with glee and said…

“Fucking…DESTROY ME”

And the mad rush followed….

• Like 5
  • Piggy 3