Group fuck with the regular crew

Drew got the regular crew together on Sunday night - Daddys were Me, Steve and Hamish and the boys Drew, Dwayne and Ryan. Hamish was lying on his back, legs spread with my face in his crotch, I was massaging his balls and sucking on his sweaty cock. At the same time Dwayne had his face buried in my ass licking me out. Before I knew what was happening, Dwayne mounted me and shoved his cock balls deep up my hole. I kept sucking Hamish while Dwayne rode my ass. He grunted and I felt him cum deep in me. He pulled out and I felt Steve's hands on my ass  then he presses his dick on my hole and started forcing it into me. I was on my belly so couldn’t resist so he was soon up to his balls in my ass. I always struggle to take Steve’s cock so I like when he takes control and I’ve got no choice. Luckily Steve cums quick so  soon he mixed his seed with Dwayne’s load. I was still sucking Hamish when he pulled out and climbed on my back. Hamish has the thickest cock by far and now he was trying to get it in my ass. Glad Steve and Dwayne had plastered my chute so he slid in easy but fuck, I’d never had my hole stretched out so wide. Hamish fucks like a bull and soon he pumped his load in my guts.  I had to fuck so I mounted Ryan and was pumping his hole when Drew shoved his cock in me - he said he wanted to fuck his Daddy’s cum-filled hole. We fucked and as soon as I felt Drew’s load hit my ass, I shot my load up Ryan’s hole. At the end wee took turns sucking Ryan’s cock - Drew swallowed his seed. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 4