What have you taste on a guy cock?

"...one mans cock had quite the prominent note of sun-ripened coconut. Its heavy sweet fibres intertwined with the rich, earthy aroma of aged leather. However,  once I dragged my tongue beneath the hood and lapped at the steady stream of pre, I was shocked at the subtle hint of something intriguingly, chemical....

• Piggy 1

Recently I sucked and swallowed the cum from a sexy older guy. I have never tasted cum so sweet. It almost reminded me of honey. Needless to say, I licked every inch of his cock and balls to make sure I got every drop of semen. I will be back to service him again soon.

Female juices

Isn't it the best when you taste female tastes on his cock when you throat him at the local parking lot? For me it means he fucked his wife but didn't cum. He turns to cocksuckers like me to finish the job. He needs to unload desperately but didn't feel comfortable enough with her to come to an orgasm.

It's like the “shy bladder syndrome”. Some men I suck are married and can't cum when fucking their wifes who doesn't really 'want it', or 'crave it' but just let the man do what he want. They do it as a 'task'.

They always end up dumping their loads down our throats at a seedy parking lot. They just need a nice warm, willing and slimy hole to dump their sperm load into. My throat is more than happy to provide what he wants. It is a calling. Hardwired to provide cunt to dump in. I'm honored when he does.

• 2 weeks later...

The worst i ever had was a guy hit me up on grindr and asked if his friend could fuck me and if I would suck him off. I agreed and these 2 young guys show up to my hotel.  One is a chubby white guy and the other is a big black guy. The black guy was gonna fuck me but couldn't get hard. I was trying to suck on him and as soon as he got hard I bent over and he started fucking  me. His friend laid on the bed and pulled my head down on his cock.  He had a tiny 2in uncut cock and reaked of smoke, garlic, and bo. Thankfully he only lasted about 10sec but shot the worst tasting load ever. His friend was a great fuck .

My favorite was a hot uncut guy that still had cum and pussy juice under his foreskin.  Said he had just fucked his wife and need more. 

• Like 1