Work Road trip to Chicago with a stop in Toledo!

Last weekend I took a road trip from Boston to Chicago.  I got a late start so I stopped at a hotel in Toledo for the night.  It was right off the highway, near a tollgate. I got there about 1am.  It was a very successful stop. I got 7 loads before I took off in the morning.  My departure keep getting delayed as I kept getting guys contacting me, wanting to add their load to my collection.  It was hot, I love anon ass up hotel breedings!!  I also love being on the road with the loads of these men in my hole as I drive across the county.

I can't tell you too much about these guys, I don't look back, I let them mount me, pump their load into me and go. I do know that one of them arrived on their skate board, LOL   I wait, Ass up in my harness, head down, lubed and ready for them to dump their load in me.  I should probably pay more attention or keep a log, but for me, I really only care about them leaving their load deep in my hole! (sorry guys).

For work I stay in a hotel in the south loop. It's near where I go to work and I spend my off hours trying to collect loads.  When I was not working I was searching for loads.  7 more guys bred me in the hotel. One came back twice as the first time he was there it was a 3 way.  He later wanted to come back for a one on one!!  Was hot.

The last morning, two guys bred me before I checked out. I was in the office for a couple hours with two guys loads in me. I love that.  I got hit up by a guy who was hosting and wanted to drop his load into me.  I thought, what the hell, just head there on the way to the airport.   He asked if I minded if he invited a few guys and how much time I had.  So in the next two hours he invited 3 more guys to use me, ass up, hooded in his apartment.  I never saw the guys, just took their load and his. So I went to the airport with a total of six loads that day.  SO hot!!

• Like 2
  • Piggy 5