Nice hole progress from regular toy sessions

BritishCumdump

Recently I've been making a conscious effort to use my hole regularly, I used to wait too long between sessions with big toys and my ass would struggle getting back to where it was. Safe to say that thanks to the horniness from regular chastity it's really paying off and my cunt is just getting more and more trashed. I'll try to have a bottle of xlube prepared at all times so I can just clear myself out, get huffed on some poppers, and begin sliding those huge toys inside me. 
I'm so proud that my biggest toys, where the head is basically the size of a closed fist, can be up inside me  with minimal warm-up. Like these beasts can just slide into me as if they were a tiny dick. 
Now on my lunchbreak I can try to cum hands free bouncing to the base on this monster toy that I never thought I'd get into me, before going back to work plugged with something bigger than most guys could take. It's all I've wanted since I started my stretch journey, now I just need to find more ff pigs who want to help widen me up even more, I want to have regulars who can come over, punch me out, spunk inside or jerk off in my wrecked cunt, then plug me up with a huge toy and strap it in place with a harness, ready for the next guy to pull out before he slides in there himself. 
I wonder how long it will be until I reach my physical limits though, like my pelvis not being big enough for the things I want inside me. Does anyone else worry about that or have goals like mine? 

On 6/24/2024 at 11:24 PM, whiteirish said:

Wow very hot.. I can take around 12 inches circumference, and I already feel that sometimes it presses up against my tail bone, etc. So I do wonder if I will reach my physical limit sooner rather than later. 😪

I guess when you hit that width limit you just work on depth and seeing how easily you can open up to huge toys and taking guys shoulder deep. I'm so turned on thinking about how guys are just gonna be able to slide their fists into me after pumping me full of their cum. 

What are your particular hole goals? 

I've been an avid toy user for the last couple of years though its slowed down in the last couple of months. I'm trying to figure out how to take my hole to the next level. I can easily take 75 and 85 dildos without any warmup but I keep hitting a barrier with my Maremaker100, I can get it in after some warmup with my smaller toys but it's a struggle to keep it in. My hole keeps trying to push it out and it gets too intense after a few minutes. I wanna keep it in for a few hours or even over night but the best I've done so far is half an hour. Any advice to relax my inner muscles so I can keep it in for longer?