Gran Canaria sex club

So I'm just back from GC.  I went to a sex club for the first time.  The Factory.  5 mins max from my hotel.  I got there and stripped off just leaving my fuck boy jock.  I went downstairs and searched for a top.  In one of the rooms I saw a tanned, bearded, hairy Spanish dude.  In his thirties.  Hot as fuck.  I walked towards him.  As he got closer I could smell his sweat.  Not stale, just overpowering male sweat.  I walked towards him and our eyes locked.  When I was directly in front of him I lifted one of his arms and started licking furiously his armpit.  I was devouring his sweat and essence.  It drove him insane.  He then lifted his other arm and instructed me to do the same.  I obviously obliged willingly.  We then kissed passionately and his finger went down to my pre lubed hole.  It slid in instantly.  I was so fucking turned on by his sweat that I wanted him to devour me.  He the put his hand at the back of my neck and led/pushed me towards a sort of fuck bench.  I submitted fully and got onto the bench, kneeling and face to the wall.  He entered me in one swift aggressive movement.  I could smell his sweat getting stronger again as he fucked me.  It was animal.  Primevil.  I was his complete and utter bitch and he knew it.  He shot his load into me but stayed inside me, not letting me leave.  I was held captive as his DNA was sleeping out of my hole.  After a minute or so, he pulled out.  As he did so, he noticed a puddle of his come had leaked out onto the PVC.  As I stood up, he put his hand on the back of my neck again and pushed my face towards the come puddle.  I cleaned it without any hesitation, tasting the combination of his salty sperm, sweat and the pvc plastic.  I felt complete.  Used, but fulfilled.  Dominated and degraded.  Everything I was looking for.  I then moved around to look for my next dominant... To be continued...

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 5